*Waits patiently for the Chuckle-Boy meltdown*

aeommai

cookie?
just so you know dude, neither your HYPERBOARD or your BLOG are open. hypbebrboard has a pass and blog is invite only, which is kinda unfortunate i wanted to know all about the fish shop, and how you run it to make so much money.

also what are "asian seafood exports" a fancy term for chinese prostitutes? i like chinese prostitutes. not as much as japanese prostittutes but...they're up there.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You really think some vague analogy is going help look less obsessed with the cotton picker?

You've spent what? A couple years trying to troll him. Set up an ED page on someone no one gives a shit about. Plus to top it all off as soon as you're given the admin keys you rush to do whatever you can to get rid of him.

Get off the computer and reevaluate whats fucking important in life.

I'll give you your response because you're way off base. I have spent a total of five cumulative days on Charles. It took me three days of researching for about an hour or two per day to get the info I typed up on ED. It only took about an hour or so to write that very short article. As you've seen, walls of text come easily to me. This all started around November of '08. He got DC'd by sarek around this time last year. I would stop into DC to poke Charles with a stick once a month. When he was released I started trolling him again.

If you want to talk about obsessed, go check the edit history of the ED article. Check how many times he has tried to vandalize it. Check how much time Charles has put into creating his hyperboard, which is a shrine to Jack, Myself, and TK.

So, here's your tally:
Charles has put my info on his personal blog, another blog site, and his message board. He obsessively rails on about me and Jack for over a year, while in DC. At least once a month, he tries to vandalize the ED article. He claims to be Jack, wants to be jack, and hates me with a passion. He has literally spent valuable time and money getting back at both of us.

I have made a couple dozen threads here and about two at commie. I wrote a very brief article on him at ED. Other than that, he's nothing to me. A joke of the moment. Money spent = $0. Time spent = when I feel like fucking with him. Obsessed? Not even close.

Seph

Retired Account
*LAUGHING*

aeommai

cookie?
LOL UP TOP

IM DOWN WITH CONCHAGA.

but you still haven't said whether you're going to resign! i want a straight answer :)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yayy Conchaga!!!!!! and Shame on da cupcakeggggga!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have absolutely no intention of stepping down for the complaints given. So far it's been one half-assed complaint and two baits from TK old-timers. So, to clarify my earlier statement: If the general populace has a major issue with what I have done, I'll quit. So far, judging by the karma I've racked up in this thread alone, I'd say most everyone is happy with my inaugural gift... Even if they don't exactly agree with my ethics.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No. I'll probably give them up willingly after a while.

So, when did you want to start work on that wiki?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
No. I'll probably give them up willingly after a while.
I actually think the best way to maintain a forum is to have the staff members drop in and out every once in awhile so they don't get to comfortable in the position.

So, when did you want to start work on that wiki?
Whenever it gets installed. I also need a folder on the server with FTP access so I can upload my archives for article reference.

I've also requested from Mentalist that only a small pool of editors be allowed to contribute in order to maintain some form of quality control. Plus that they be given a private usergroup and forum in order to make them feel special and so on.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I have absolutely no intention of stepping down for the complaints given. So far it's been one half-assed complaint and two baits from TK old-timers. So, to clarify my earlier statement: If the general populace has a major issue with what I have done, I'll quit. So far, judging by the karma I've racked up in this thread alone, I'd say most everyone is happy with my inaugural gift... Even if they don't exactly agree with my ethics.

Just because I like you doesn't mean that I agree with what you did and think that you should be allowed to ban whoever else you want.

Cacophony

Dammit woman! How many times do I need to point out that Chuckles isn't banned!?

But all of his other accounts are.

Like I said in the other thread, either everyone can have useless duals, or no one can. It's not fair for one person to be singled out and persecuted, no matter how much of a flaming idiot he is.

Seph

Retired Account
and a good thing too

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
But all of his other accounts are.

Like I said in the other thread, either everyone can have useless duals, or no one can. It's not fair for one person to be singled out and persecuted, no matter how much of a flaming idiot he is.

Ah, the all or none argument...

Well, he abused his privelege and it was revoked. Nowhere in the rules does it say that users are allowed to create as many duals/socks as they want. It also mentions nothing about using those accounts to act like a dick. Charles confessed in this thread that his motive was disruption. Aside from the rules tap-dancing he does, the disruptive crap is specifically disallowed by the rules.

Spin it however you want, but the decision stands.

Cacophony

Well, he abused his privelege and it was revoked. Nowhere in the rules does it say that users are allowed to create as many duals/socks as they want. It also mentions nothing about using those accounts to act like a dick. Charles confessed in this thread that his motive was disruption. Aside from the rules tap-dancing he does, the disruptive crap is specifically disallowed by the rules.

I think you're being a dick about all this, can I become an admin and then ban you because I want to?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK

Don't be a moron. The rules aren't about what you're allowed to do, they're about what you can't do.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Duals have always been an unspoken understanding. The understanding that you can have them if you're not a dick. Duals have been banned here before. They'll be banned again. Hell, before they cleaned the banned userlist, I had a few duals that had been singled out. This trend is nothing new and ever-debated.