Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Wordforge posters

I thought of a couple more similies: Posting there is like playing "got your nose" with a toddler. Or fake-throwing the ball for a dog. Which makes me feel bad about the occasional threads I start there. Because fake-throwing the ball is a 100% dick move.

OK. I might have to take a break for a bit. It's fun to pop in occasionally, wind them up, and watch them run around in circles, but goddamn, there's some stupid people there. 100% "Idiocracy": "PLANTS CRAVE BRAWNDO!" It's frustrating to make someone look stupid but everyone sides with them because they are also stupid and don't see what you've just done.

OK. I've got to stop ever posting there. It isn't even entertaining to try to wind them up. It's like trying to explain to the President that plants need water, not Brawndo. I had to log on a couple times because I wanted to search for a couple things and in a moment of weakness I posted and the replies are just depressing. Nobody there knows how to reason or think anymore. It's hard to believe that I learned a lot about debating at that place once.