We're all mental

whisky

Boobie inspector
Went on a two day course at work last week, mental health first aid, basically showing us how to spot signs of mental illness.

However the spectrum seems a little... broad.

Seen a ghost? You're mental.
Beleive in god? You're mental.
Sarcastic? You're mental.
Cynical? You're mental.
Get random thoughts when you are trying to concentrate on something else? You're mental.
Like a beer? You're mental.
Set fire to a cat? You're mental.

Ok, I made the last one up, but the rest of it was true.

If you're not depressed when you start the course you will be at the end.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EMBRACE THE MENTALNESS :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A good way to tell if someone is mentally ill is to walk up to them and say "ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL?" and punch them before they can answer.

CaptainWacky

King George III: Some people say I'm mad, and say the word "penguin" after each sentence. But I believe that we two can make Britain great, with you as the Prince Regent, and I as King Penguin.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm not sure, I spent the entire two days doodling spaceships.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Internet was invented so that mentally ill people can have an influential voice in society, and even make money off their illness.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The other day a mental guy on the bus threatened to bite my nose off. Seriously. "I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN NOSE OFF, CUNT!", he bellowed, inches from my face (i.e, within biting distance). Thankfully, the bus was just coming up to a convenient place for me to get off, so I escaped with my nose.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
INTERNATIONAL INTRAMURAL MINE FIELD STALKING SHOCKER??? :shock:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The other day a mental guy on the bus threatened to bite my nose off. Seriously. "I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKIN NOSE OFF, CUNT!", he bellowed, inches from my face (i.e, within biting distance). Thankfully, the bus was just coming up to a convenient place for me to get off, so I escaped with my nose.

When I lived in Santa Fe one morning I was standing in line at the post office and the woman in front of me turned around and started screaming "GET YOUR COCK OUT OF MY ASSHOLE YOU BASTARD" then she turned around like nothing at all had just happened.