What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It took me a while to come around on the bow but I can see the potential in Aspect of Chiron now...

CaptainWacky

Put the pink bob-ombs in.

CaptainWacky

I am playing Monster Hunter Rise. It's very good. I tried playing a Monster Hunter on Wii and couldn't get into it but I'm already addicted to this one. I like killing small animals.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Super Mario 3. I started playing it just for this thread :D

CaptainWacky

This looks fun?

CaptainWacky

Want.

CaptainWacky

I'VE ALREADY PRE-ORDERED MINE.

CaptainWacky

I am playing Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling. It's basically an unofficial sequel to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, but with bugs. As someone who loves TTYD, I am enjoying this! It does have some technical annoyances (the fucking boomerang) but it generally plays well and has that Paper Mario charm. But with bugs.

CaptainWacky

OMG I must play this.

CaptainWacky

The plot of this game is either that Lumas and Rabbids have started having sex and cross-breeding, or that Mario has done some kind of sick experiment to create Luma/Rabbid hybrids. Either way, I'm in.

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's kind of like if Star Trek: Picard was a Mario game...

CaptainWacky

Except good! (The first one was good anyway.)

CaptainWacky

Metroid Dread - Very excited about this, Super Metroid is my favourite Metroid (and one of my favourite games ever) so I don't care that it's 2D and not Prime 4 (which will be ready when it's ready!)
BOTW2 - Not out until next year, hard to get excited because we could all be dead by then.

There were some other games shown too probably!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*foot starts thumping on floor*

CaptainWacky

We could all buy it and play online together!

CaptainWacky

I'm playing Murder By Numbers, which is like Ace Attorney crossed with Picross. I don't remember if I ever actually played Picross before this but I'm now addicted to it! The story stuff is pretty good too.