What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It has a cool way of making you think you're lost when you really aren't.

CaptainWacky

The free update for Animal Crossing is actually looking really good, much better than I thought it would be! I'll play it again, possibly quite a bit! The paid DLC looks fun and cute too, and is included in the Epxansion Pass which I was getting anyway for the N64 games. But lol the price for the Expansion Pack is way higher in America than here for some reason.

CaptainWacky

Am I a fucking sucker who should have waited to see if the emulation was going to have a ton of issues before buying this.

3Wb5ndn.jpg

SAUSAGEMAN

lol mine's arriving on friday

it's at least a bluetooth controller with a great dpad and six face buttons, one can always use those

CaptainWacky

Could someone explain how the fog not rendering properly thing happened? I don't understand video game science.

CaptainWacky

I want them all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I am playing The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How is that? It's been in my Save For Later cart at Amazon for ages, I keep meaning to finally buy it in case I someday start using my Switch.

CaptainWacky

Have you played the previous Ace Attorney games? I like them a lot, they're very funny and have charming characters and good music, but they're a lot more about reading than gameplay.

CaptainWacky

It's lovely.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I guess I finally have to buy Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (I stubbornly refused to buy it against because I had it on Wii U lol.)

CaptainWacky

Kirby and The Forgotten Land is absolutely lovely and fun and pink; it makes me feel good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oooo... that does look nice. I might have to pick it up...

CaptainWacky

It's sweeter than kitten soup!