What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like how it makes mathematical sense.

CaptainWacky

SAUSAGEMAN

for my birthday a friend bought a japanese spice orange nintendo gamecube and modded it to output to hdmi and replaced the disc drive with an sd card reader so now i have a gamecube with every game i'd ever want to play

and also there's a gameboy player

i love it!! it's fantastic

i played pikmin 2 and am currently playing metroid prime

CaptainWacky

The Gamecube is the cutest of consoles.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've played the new Golf a few times, it's okay although the change in controls and environment takes some adapting/getting used to for dusty old N64 stalwarts like me.

I feel like they took a little of the free will away, and balls automatically hit their targets slightly easier. Which is good and bad.

Mirah

I love you
Must play the Google Game. Its on Google today. It has to do with the olympics. I think the character is a cat. And when I saw a cat sleeping I approached it and I wouldn't go away so then it talked to me a bunch, but finally it went to sleep.

CaptainWacky

I am playing NEO: The World Ends With You. I am enjoying it and it gets better as it goes, but there's so much dialogue and tutorial stuff at the start that I kept wishing it would just let me play the game. On the plus side it's good dialogue, the voice acting is good, the characters look cool. It's a fun cool game I like it.

I wish I was young and cool.

SAUSAGEMAN

i'll get around to twewy 2 at some point, the demo was a lot of fun

i'm playing axiom verge 2 and pokémon unite.

CaptainWacky

I really liked the first Axiom Verge until there was a huge difficulty spike and I died on the same bit fifteen times and gave up...

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I wish this had been in the game.

CaptainWacky

I hope the Direct tomorrow announced a "Dry Yoshi" game.

CaptainWacky

This was a good Direct:

3D Kirby where ducklings run after Kirby at one point
Splatoon 3 looks fun and cool
N64 games! The privilege of paying more for them!
Bayonetta 3 and she controls kaijus by dancing at them
A reason to turn on Animal Crossing for like twenty minutes next month

Chris Pratt as Mario is bad but it's causing an online meltdown which is good?

CaptainWacky

I didn't have a realistic expection of a Mario animated movie from the people who made Minions to actually be good.

I just hope it doesn't disqualify Anya Taylor-Joy from playing a live action Peach because

y1XZMhh.jpg

CaptainWacky

I am enjoying Metroid Dread so far. The controls are silky smooth.

SAUSAGEMAN

I just found an energy tank upgrade that I thought required Infinite Bomb Jump to collect and I was very excited that the devs were confident enough to put that in the game

but then i realised that it probably actually just requires the power bomb and I merely sequence broke with IBJ.