What religion are you?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Religion-Flowchart_1.jpg

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
The chart is correct, I am a boring generic Christian.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Fuck religion. It should be destroyed in all of its forms. The ONLY thing that matters is the State. At least the State is an organic entity that we can all see, smell, hear, and with whom we may communicate. Religion seeks to makes us all subservient to non-entities... fairy tales if you will. Why worship something that does not exist? Those who are religious qualify for title of 'dumbest fucks on earth'. How can you worship nothing?

classichummus

on a break from forums
I'm a devout Pastafarian.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The irony here is that under the Nazi's system of superiority of an Aryan race, Luci would be among those cataloged for extermination. Mental and genetic defects were also considered as inferior and therefore threatened the purity of the master race.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The irony here is that under the Nazi's system of superiority of an Aryan race, Luci would be among those cataloged for extermination. Mental and genetic defects were also considered as inferior and therefore threatened the purity of the master race.

Actually, my very superiority is such that I would have probably stolen Hitler's job from under him. I am pure Anglo-Saxon, a perfect specimen if you will. Your jealousy is understandable, as is your anger when one considers that, due to your homosexual tendencies, you would have been sent off to the first concentration camp immediately, and perhaps even executed.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Thanks for proving my point, Luci. ;)

Ah, you have finally come to your senses and admitted that you are a faggot worthy of removal from the Human gene pool, yes? Well done. You are quite right. I DID prove your point about Nazis destroying faggots. You just admitted to being one, and thereby admitting that you need to be wiped from the face of this earth. This is the proper type of 'wiping' we should speak of, rather than you always complaining about 'wiping' your fucking boyfriend's cooze from around your mouth.

Seph

Retired Account
Im a self presevationist

Seph

Retired Account
hell no.