What religion are you?

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
I kept looking to find your response jack, and I gotta tell ya, I was surprized by what I read...

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
ALL religion needs to be CRUSHED! Burn the churches, the temples, the mosques, and especially the fucking SYNAGOGUES to the ground, and confiscate the lands for the State! Religion is a disease that needs to be ended, eradicated if you will! The ONLY 'God' should be the State!

nazi_flag.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My apologies for being late to the argument ... however, how do you determine that you are pure Anglo-Saxon?

Actually, my very superiority is such that I would have probably stolen Hitler's job from under him. I am pure Anglo-Saxon, a perfect specimen if you will. Your jealousy is understandable, as is your anger when one considers that, due to your homosexual tendencies, you would have been sent off to the first concentration camp immediately, and perhaps even executed.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am of BRITISH origin, sweetheart. Mwaaaaahhh.

Interesting. I wonder how pure anglo-saxon that is.

P.S. I love that you call me sweetheart. Did you get me something nice for Valentines' Day?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Interesting. I wonder how pure anglo-saxon that is.

P.S. I love that you call me sweetheart. Did you get me something nice for Valentines' Day?

Uh, there were no 'Anglo-Saxons' anywhere outside of Britain, my beloved. Read a book. I know the history of my peoples. You don't, so do feel free to refrain from arguing something about which you know nothing.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Uh, there were no 'Anglo-Saxons' anywhere outside of Britain, my beloved. Read a book. I know the history of my peoples. You don't, so do feel free to refrain from arguing something about which you know nothing.

You might want to read a book or two yourself. I have no need to argue with you at all about something you apparently know little. You don't know the origins of the anglo or saxon tribes living in Britain at the dawn of the last millenia. You don't take into consideration the devastation of those people by the Norman invasion in 1066. You simply apply a broad and vague term to your ancestry. Pissant.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You might want to read a book or two yourself. I have no need to argue with you at all about something you apparently know little. You don't know the origins of the anglo or saxon tribes living in Britain at the dawn of the last millenia. You don't take into consideration the devastation of those people by the Norman invasion in 1066. You simply apply a broad and vague term to your ancestry. Pissant.

Sweetie, WHEN do you think my family arrived on the shores of Britain? Mwaaaahhhh.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How is a person a religion? Does that question even make sense?
Well, I think a person can embody a religion. For example, without the person of Christ there can be no Christianity. Jesus Christ wasn't a Christian. He was a Jew, studied with the Essenes.
He was also a Capricorn, ate organic foods.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sweetie, WHEN do you think my family arrived on the shores of Britain? Mwaaaahhhh.

Dearest, since then and when you were conceived, what happened? Or, has your little family been inbreeding for the last millenia?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dearest, since then and when you were conceived, what happened? Or, has your little family been inbreeding for the last millenia?

Babe, my family history can be traced back to before 1066. It was in 1066 my family decided to make the move to Britain. You figure that one out.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Babe, my family history can be traced back to before 1066. It was in 1066 my family decided to make the move to Britain. You figure that one out.

Unless your family were Normans, that was some severe bad timing.

Don't bother my arse with religion except for the odd 90 minuites here and there when I'm an uber fenian for the purposes of noising up dirty orange bastards.