What religion are you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Absolutely correct. You figured it out. My family were indeed Normans. We were friends to the great William.

What happened to your claim that you are pure Anglo Saxon?

You can't be related to William. He is distantly related to my mother. You and I are not even remotely related.

kristaok

Fuck religion. It should be destroyed in all of its forms. The ONLY thing that matters is the State. At least the State is an organic entity that we can all see, smell, hear, and with whom we may communicate. Religion seeks to makes us all subservient to non-entities... fairy tales if you will. Why worship something that does not exist? Those who are religious qualify for title of 'dumbest fucks on earth'. How can you worship nothing?

Are you gay or sumtin?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He is in shock. All of his life he thought he knew who he was only to discover, just now, that he isn't that at all. He is something else entirely. He is so confused that even though he used to refer to his schlong, as he never actually produced proof of such owernship, he is unsure if he is actually male. Until he comes to grips with himself, as he is, and takes inventory, he can't answer questions regarding sexual preference with any certainty.

miamiHORROR

Conchaga's Sister
Prostitune.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Are you implying Lucy is a whore who sings for money? Or are you saying he pimps melodies?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've recently become affiliated with this interesting hassidic dairy support group, "Jews For Cheeses".

jack

What's nice about all this cheese is it makes it easy to do the phlegmy "ch" thing when I talk....

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
That's the 'r' sound in French, incidentally.

Brett

Back, Baby!
Religion is based off mistranslations of books written by people tripping. 3/4 of this planet worships the foundation myth of less than .01% of the rest's ancestors. What?

The Question

Eternal
No religion here, although if the philosophy of Stoicism has a religious counterpart, it's Buddhism.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Having read a fairly wide variety of world religious doctrines in an effort to become more well-rounded, I discovered that most can be distilled in purest form to the following:

Be good.

Play nice.

Don't touch.

Keep your hands to yourself.

So basically, the entire world is following the religion of "My Mom"...

jack

I like to pee in the holy water vestibules whenever no one is looking....

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
He was also a Capricorn,

No he wasn't. We don't know exactly when he was born, but the vast majority of scholars disregard the idea of him being born in December. It's most likely he was born sometime in October, but again, since the Bible doesn't give a date for his birth, it's all speculation. However, we can rule out December for a number of reasons. A couple being that the shepherds were still out in the fields. In Israel in the middle of December, there's no way shepherds are going to be out in the fields. The Romans also weren't stupid. They weren't going to require registration at that time of year.

The Question

Eternal
I like to pee in the holy water vestibules whenever no one is looking....

I think you just like to pee in any kind of a vestibule. I would, too. Vess-tuh-byewwwwwl. It's a word sounds like something that SHOULD be peed in.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No he wasn't. We don't know exactly when he was born, but the vast majority of scholars disregard the idea of him being born in December. It's most likely he was born sometime in October, but again, since the Bible doesn't give a date for his birth, it's all speculation. However, we can rule out December for a number of reasons. A couple being that the shepherds were still out in the fields. In Israel in the middle of December, there's no way shepherds are going to be out in the fields. The Romans also weren't stupid. They weren't going to require registration at that time of year.

Actually, the arguments about Jesus being born in the spring are pretty good - ewes lactating in the fields, star patterns, yada, yada, yada - and it is more than likely that the birth of Jesus is the whitewash put on a previous now considered pagan holiday. However, there is a classic Kris Kristofferson song -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofzCZiQ9vjA

Jesus was a Capricorn, he ate organic foods.
He believed in love and peace and never wore no shoes.
Long hair, beard and sandals and a funky bunch of friends.
Reckon they'd just nail him up if He come down again.

'Cos everybody's got to have somebody to look down on.
Who they can feel better than at anytime they please.
Someone doin' somethin' dirty, decent folks can frown on.
If you can't find nobody else, then help yourself to me.

Get back, John!

Egg Head's cousin Red Neck's cussin' hippies for their hair.
Others laugh at straights who laugh at freaks who laugh at squares.
Some folks hate the whites who hate the blacks who hate the clan.
Most of us hate anything that we don't understand.

'Cos everybody's got to have somebody to look down on.
Who they can feel better than at anytime they please.
Someone doin' somethin' dirty, decent folks can frown on.
If you can't find nobody else, then help yourself to me.

Help yourself, brother.
Help yourself, Gentlemen.
Help yourself Reverend.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
It doesn't matter when he was born etc; its His message that matters, or not.
Philistines & Pharisees!!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
It doesn't matter when he was born etc; its His message that matters, or not.
Philistines & Pharisees!!!

Fuck you cunt. Jesus was a Jew bitch. The greatest man of all time would be Longinus. I worship the man. He did the world a fucking favour, and he was proud of it, as he should be. Fuck religion. Burn all churches, synagogues, temples and mosques to the fucking ground, and claim the land for the State!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
guess it's time to break out the ignore button again. Bye luci.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
guess it's time to break out the ignore button again. Bye luci.

C'mere sweetie. Let me send you a picture of my cock. You will like it, and have wet dreams about it. I want to suck your cock. You want to suck mine. We were meant for each other babe. Mwaaaaaaaaahhh. *taps my foot*

I love how he intends to IGNORE me, but felt the need to tell me this. *ROTFLMAO* Why not simply ignore me, and be done with it? No, he knows I want his hard, throbbing, dripping cock inside my mouth.