What's the best crime you got away with?

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Lord Raffles said:
FRAUD:

$2,000 worth of fake "Disney" Dollars!

And I got away with it - suckers!
they deserve it--their prices are too high anyway!

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
I steal from Goodwill all the time.I need to make up for stuff of mine donated without my opermission,and they stole all the time themselves anyway.actually they still do.I would never steal from the american cancer society though.They're too high class an operation.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I never get away with crimes, thanks to those pesky kids and that dog

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
whisky said:
Admiting to a crime you havent been convicted for on a BBS, where it could potentially be used as evidence, would be a pretty stupid thing to do
most crimes ha ve a statute of limitations.if you diud it more than 2 years ago,i wouldn't worry.

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
bad dog said:
I had a cop haul me in on a warrant years back. He pulled a gram of really good hash from my shirt pocket and put it in his pocket. Nothing was ever said about it.

The fucking pig stole my dope. I know the fucker went home and got stoned!
I've heard cops are really rowdy.What wass that department that did that instructional video with sexy women,racial stereotypes and all?

RWC

When Sarek wants a really wild time he adds half and half to his Fruit n' Fibre instead of skim milk.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I use 1% milk. And I like Shredded Wheat.

I've never tried Fruit and Fiber. Is it any good?

RWC

It sounds like you're issuing a challenge more than making a declarative statement.

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
whisky said:
Admiting to a crime you havent been convicted for on a BBS, where it could potentially be used as evidence, would be a pretty stupid thing to do
Hmmmmm...that's similar to something Edna said on the former trollwars site..and Edna hadn't been around Troll Valhalla in a few days..siad she had a cold...hmmmmmshe said the snitch on yourself thered--brilliant..Edna,is that you>????

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Let me think.

Smuggling of illegal narcotics, production of illegal narcotics, posession of illegal narcotics with the intent to sell, selling narcotics, money laundering, petty theft, urinating on a public monument/church, public indecency, assaut, driving under the influence of alcohol/narcotics, trespassing, discharging a firearm in city limits, sale of alcohol and tobacco products to minors, defacating on public property, a couple counts of petty vandalism, smuggling historical artifacts, and tax evasion.

That about covers it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I decided to actually list the crimes I've comitted because the rest of you pansies ain't done shit.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Can I bear your children?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The worst I've ever done is selling ridiculously overpriced pot to stupid suburban kids. :(

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Conchaga said:
Let me think.

Smuggling of illegal narcotics, production of illegal narcotics, posession of illegal narcotics with the intent to sell, selling narcotics, money laundering, petty theft, urinating on a public monument/church, public indecency, assaut, driving under the influence of alcohol/narcotics, trespassing, discharging a firearm in city limits, sale of alcohol and tobacco products to minors, defacating on public property, a couple counts of petty vandalism, smuggling historical artifacts, and tax evasion.

That about covers it.

You had it going on.;)