What's the best crime you got away with?

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
eloisel said:
A wheeled recycle bin

Nexcycle.jpg
actually what I ment was the recycle trailers where you take your cans for money.sometimes they're closed because the trailer is "full" ,they ran out of money,or the attendant is "ill".sometimes the attendant is late and they give you a shit-ass reason for being late,or they claim your container s are too contaminated aznd you duid it on purpose,and you're a cheater.some of those guys are assholes,but it's gotten better recently.

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Conchaga said:
I don't pee on those. I piss on bike racks.
you're jealous of people who can afford bikes?

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Conchaga said:
No, I shit in people's driveways when walking home from bars. Also, I've peed in several alleyways and churches. I don't even know wtf a Nexcycle trailor is.
You peed INSIDE a CHURCH???INSIDE??GOD DOESN'T LIKE THAT!!!!!

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Conchaga said:
I don't pee on those. I piss on bike racks.
has that metal arm ever been uip your rrectum?

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
If you got away with it, it's not a crime.
excuse me??so if i kill you,and no one finds out,it's not a crime???Interesting theory!!!

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Kennyquator said:
excuse me??so if i kill you,and no one finds out,it's not a crime???Interesting theory!!!
really!do you really think this?

The Question

Eternal
Funny, I thought I'd posted in this thread before. Guess not.

I won't tell you what I did, but I will tell you that over a dozen patrol cars, two or more Police helicopters, several K-9s and more than a decade later, I've never been so much as implicated in it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
^Getting four stars on GTA doesn't count. We're talking RL stuff. Not things that you accomplish on a console game.

The Question

Eternal
Conchaga said:
^Getting four stars on GTA doesn't count. We're talking RL stuff. Not things that you accomplish on a console game.
I'm not talking about any game, either.

Menty knows the full story.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
best crime rather than biggest crime would be cultivation - a pure crime rather than anyof the other sordid stuff that used to go on in my life.

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
The Question said:
Funny, I thought I'd posted in this thread before. Guess not.

I won't tell you what I did, but I will tell you that over a dozen patrol cars, two or more Police helicopters, several K-9s and more than a decade later, I've never been so much as implicated in it.
did you used to be on Troll wars?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Kennyquator said:
You peed INSIDE a CHURCH???INSIDE??GOD DOESN'T LIKE THAT!!!!!

Yes, I've actually peed inside and outside of churches (plural). Inside I peed in a toilet. Outside I peed on the marble wall of a 13th century baptistry.

RWC

The biggest crime you've committed is getting really drunk, deciding you like women for a change, and spreading your filthy faggot diseases outside your cesspool of a closet.

The Question

Eternal
Kennyquator said:
did you used to be on Troll wars?

If I had, how would that make you feel?

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Conchaga said:
Yes, I've actually peed inside and outside of churches (plural). Inside I peed in a toilet. Outside I peed on the marble wall of a 13th century baptistry.
so you're actually a woman?most males don't hit the toilet--they just stansd ans pee on the lid!

The Question

Eternal
Kennyquator said:
so you're actually a woman?most males don't hit the toilet--they just stansd ans pee on the lid!

Once, I got so drunk I peed in a toilet. I hit the walls, the floor, the door, the mirror, the sink... it's hard to aim while standing in a toilet.