What's the best crime you got away with?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
bad dog said:
I hope you do and fuck up that cool queers life.

Mmm...trust me. He's all man, and knows how to please a woman.

Tisiphone

bad dog said:
he is known for being a no pussy eating motherfucker. that's his problem.

I'll guess I'll have to dispell that rumor then.

Tisiphone

^Dammit Jim, I'm trying to help you here!

<wg>

But yes, I know you do...which makes it all the better for a woman like me.

Tisiphone

As you wish.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I was with a group of people who yahooed some beer once. I didn't steal the beer, but I did enjoy it out at the lake afterwards.

Got a burger the other day and pulled over into the hamburger joint's parking lot to eat my lunch. I'm not sure, but I think I gave the girl a $10 and she gave me change back for a $20. I was pondering that $10 - feeling guilty if I didn't return it to her cause she'd have to make up the difference and she was probably minimum wage, and feeling stupid if I did cause free money is free money. Then, this stick thin guy with no teeth rode up on his bicycle and stopped beside me. He said, "Ma'm, I'm sorry to bother you. I'm working but I haven't been paid yet and I'm starving. Can you help me out?" I took the $10 and gave it to him. I figured he was sent by the TPTB. Me and Miss Minimum Wage will survive missing $10 - we've got a job and our teeth. How expensive is brown heroin these days?

RWC

eloisel said:
I was with a group of people who yahooed some beer once. I didn't steal the beer, but I did enjoy it out at the lake afterwards.

You enjoyed the fruits of unpaid labor. It shows your character, or more correctly your lack of it.

I took the $10 and gave it to him. I figured he was sent by the TPTB. Me and Miss Minimum Wage will survive missing $10 - we've got a job and our teeth. How expensive is brown heroin these days?

You took someone else's money and gave it to a guy riding a bicycle- someone who's arms and legs clearly work- and once again in a move of sheer stupidity you attempt to salvage the remnants of your unredeemable soul.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
RWC said:
You enjoyed the fruits of unpaid labor. It shows your character, or more correctly your lack of it.

You took someone else's money and gave it to a guy riding a bicycle- someone who's arms and legs clearly work- and once again in a move of sheer stupidity you attempt to salvage the remnants of your unredeemable soul.
I find it very precious that you are so concerned about the status of my character and my soul that it is a detriment to you. Truly, you need not neglect yours any longer, as both are in dire need of repair.

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
Conchaga said:
Let me think.

Smuggling of illegal narcotics, production of illegal narcotics, posession of illegal narcotics with the intent to sell, selling narcotics, money laundering, petty theft, urinating on a public monument/church, public indecency, assaut, driving under the influence of alcohol/narcotics, trespassing, discharging a firearm in city limits, sale of alcohol and tobacco products to minors, defacating on public property, a couple counts of petty vandalism, smuggling historical artifacts, and tax evasion.

That about covers it.
are you one of those guys who urinate on the Nexcycle trailers whenever you find them closed unexpectedly?

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
eloisel said:

Got a burger the other day and pulled over into the hamburger joint's parking lot to eat my lunch. I'm not sure, but I think I gave the girl a $10 and she gave me change back for a $20. I was pondering that $10 - feeling guilty if I didn't return it to her cause she'd have to make up the difference and she was probably minimum wage, and feeling stupid if I did cause free money is free money. Then, this stick thin guy with no teeth rode up on his bicycle and stopped beside me. He said, "Ma'm, I'm sorry to bother you. I'm working but I haven't been paid yet and I'm starving. Can you help me out?" I took the $10 and gave it to him. I figured he was sent by the TPTB. Me and Miss Minimum Wage will survive missing $10 - we've got a job and our teeth. How expensive is brown heroin these days?
How was that guy able to afford a bike?A lot of meth users steal bikes to support their habit.Since he had no teeth,and you didn't indicate he was like 90 or something,i can aasume that's what he was.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Kennyquator said:
are you one of those guys who urinate on the Nexcycle trailers whenever you find them closed unexpectedly?

No, I shit in people's driveways when walking home from bars. Also, I've peed in several alleyways and churches. I don't even know wtf a Nexcycle trailor is.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Kennyquator said:
How was that guy able to afford a bike?A lot of meth users steal bikes to support their habit.Since he had no teeth,and you didn't indicate he was like 90 or something,i can aasume that's what he was.
Don't know how he was able to afford the bike. He might have gotten it from one of the homeless missions nearby. It wasn't new or even a nice one. I'm pretty sure he wasn't 90. I had a good friend once - a body builder I used to travel with in parts of the world I needed a big guy who spoke Spanish to accompany me in. Ric was a gorgeous human being inside and out. We parted ways as our lives led us to separate parts of the country. A couple of years later, I ran into him in a park in California. Didn't recognize him at first - he'd lost all his muscle as well as his front upper and lower teeth. He looked more like he was 90 than 29. He'd discovered brown heroin. The guy on the bicycle reminded me of Ric. I don't know anything about meth users but it sounds like it is a similar problem with the same affect. Sad.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A wheeled recycle bin

Nexcycle.jpg