Wheeze

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Considering it is a fake one, it doesn't really count.

I WIN!!!

Where's my toaster?

Really, I need a new one. My old one started malfunctioning this morning.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Considering it is a fake one, it doesn't really count.

I WIN!!!

Where's my toaster?

Really, I need a new one. My old one started malfunctioning this morning.

They're pretty cheap. 13.95 for a decent one at Big Lots.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They have them on sale often at my grocery store for $10. I'm moving soon so trying not to accumulate more stuff until after the move. I'm living half out of a storage shed and still emptying out my home of 20 years. Have to be moved by end of August. House shopping now.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Fake Eloisel is living out of a storage shed, pretending to look for a house and 'Jack' shops at Big Lots.

Ever been to Big Lots? No? It's like a shitty, ghetto 99¢ Store.

As usual, it's impossible to imagine how I could do more damage to these bullshit characters than they do to themselves.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They have them on sale often at my grocery store for $10. I'm moving soon so trying not to accumulate more stuff until after the move. I'm living half out of a storage shed and still emptying out my home of 20 years. Have to be moved by end of August. House shopping now.

Must be the same chain. I go through those and coffee grinders couple times a year. You getting an apartment or flipping this one?

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
What is stand up paddling?

I liked the Frankie & Grace series, Orange is the New Black, Bloodlines, and a few others. Haven't seen Stitchers or Sense8 yet. I'm liking Wayward Pines too. Currently binge watching the old Dark Shadows soap on Amazon.

Taking a dinner break at Subway then going home to mow and do housework. Have company tomorrow evening.
I'm Binge watching OITNB. Season three. it's getting depressing. When does season four begin.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gear was the old Shit Stain.

This one is just stain.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The kind of stain one might ask, "What caused that stain?" And, people would scratch their heads because they couldn't figure it out. It is just a stain of some gross, smelly unknown thing. The kind of thing you pour bleach on until it is gone and never think about after.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That might bother me if I thought you were Eloisel.

I love how the concept of me has pawnt you. I'd almost feel sorry for you except you are proud of being an asshole.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Do that and see if it works.

Send me your address and I'll have a crate of bleach sent to your house with instructions on how to use them. I'm assuming someone there can read and follow simple instructions. Personally, you are a stain I do not wish to get physically near. They say the smell stays in your nose for days, weeks, months, maybe even years.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You are fouling Jack's thread to me.

Make your own thread to me and stay out of this one.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No. You hold your breath first.

Maybe we can get a mod to come babysit you.