Wheeze

The Question

Eternal
The title of this thread just makes me think of Pauly Shore. "Squeeze the wheeze for the sleazy cheeeeeese!" Therefore I downvote this thread as if this was on Reddit, which it's not.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gear ruined it.

Spank him, or kiss him. Please.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You are fouling Jack's thread to me.

Make your own thread to me and stay out of this one.

In case you hadn't noticed, that's its latest "raison d'etre". Since I don't read its posts anymore and don't really care what it says or thinks just put it on ignore, and we can continue our conversation. Responding to it is obviously what it desperately craves, since it's been reduced to getting responses from just one other poster here, who also doesn't matter anymore.

Trust me, it works :bigass:

jack

jack

I'm Binge watching OITNB. Season three. it's getting depressing. When does season four begin.

This fall I'm pretty sure. Watch Frankie and Grace, it's fucking hilarious.

jack

Great day off yesterday, Wheeze. After a nice gym date and breakfast we took the dogs up what's called the "work road" at Spruce. It's a nice path that's wide enough for everyone and goes bottom to top (about 1500 vertical feet in a mile and a half). The views were great. We got almost even with Mansfield on the south side and the valley is very beautiful. The dogs had a ball, finding every nook and cranny to explore and the vertical wore them out nicely.

After we got back and let them have a nap we went to this nice pizzeria and split some wings and calamari and a nice fresh ceasar salad with garlic shrimp. I was drinking some cocktail made with pomegranate and mint infused vodka. Very nice.

Then this HUGE thunderstorm barreled through and we came back to the apt after and watched The Last Legion, which turned out to be amazing. All in all a lovely day off :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I found out this morning the suspicious looking thing my doctor was concerned about last month is not cancer. Today is a good day.

jack

I found out this morning the suspicious looking thing my doctor was concerned about last month is not cancer. Today is a good day.

My wife went through that late last year. Same result. A great New Years Eve was had by all.

jack

Send me your address and I'll have a crate of bleach sent to your house with instructions on how to use them. I'm assuming someone there can read and follow simple instructions. Personally, you are a stain I do not wish to get physically near. They say the smell stays in your nose for days, weeks, months, maybe even years.

Decades for the really deep stains.

jack