Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Highlander/Deadpool question: What happens if you chomp one in half? Does the bottom half die? Or does it grow a clone so now you have 2 identical Immortals/Deadpools? Could you start an army of me in this context?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

More like John THINman.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
One of my proudest moments in life was when I was doing night merchandising resets for a major supermarket chain. One month we were doing lotion and the girl that was working it was on the floor, pulling discontinued product from the bottom shelf and putting it in a milk crate to go to the stockroom. I looked down at what she was doing for a few seconds and then said "PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I think she was, like, 17, so no. But a couple other people on the team got a good laugh and then we explained it so she wouldn't get upset.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Another proud moment is being Facebook Messengered by a friend, asking how to field-strip a Walther PPK/S. (The trigger-guard is hinged and you pull it down and push it sideways to allow the slide to come off (instead of the more traditional takedown lever).)

CaptainWacky

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I was gonna put this in the dream thread, but I don't think it fits there, so here ya go.

Over the past few weeks I've been hearing random music in my house at random times. It's always very faint and unintelligible and it's maddening because I can tell I know what it is but I can't quite make it out. Like this evening, for example, I was sitting on the can doing my business and it started again. This time it sounded like Sinatra a bit. Last night it was some sort of reggae/native american fusion. Before that it was... well I don't know what it was because I can't clearly hear it.

It's always one song. And then there'll be silence for an hour or so and something different will come on. Always very low volume level, background noise drowning most of it out. And it goes on all night, maybe all day too, I dunno, I'm at work then.

Tonight I went outside and I thought I pinpointed the source a few houses down from me and then I went into my home office here again and it was louder in here than it was out there.

So, I guess what I'm asking is am I losing my marbles finally? Or is it in the frakking ship?

whisky

Boobie inspector
My wife opened the fridge and one of my bread cakes fell on the floor and was ruined, somehow this was my fault

CaptainWacky

Did you lean it up against the inside of the door as part of an hilarious prank?