Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Someone at criminal minds is a Trekkie. In an episode where Billinsley was a guest star a computer search brought up the name Phlox.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm becoming my Dad*. Last week I think I wore the same clothes for a whole week (except the socks). And I don't have a wife to get the clothes away from me and throw in the laundry. Didn't take a shower last night and I kind of don't want to tonight. I'm like "I still feel clean and I don't want to fart around with getting naked and wet and then having to towel off and shit." I wonder if having been in a war has something to do with it. Because even if you're in a relatively safe rear area in a war, at best you have one change of clothes and a few pairs of socks and a shower is a rare luxury. You hate the greasy feeling, but later in life I wonder if it gives you a frame of reference that you're not THAT dirty. Anyway, the daily shower is a relatively modern thing. Before showers were widespread and convenient a weekly bath was plenty as long as you washed your face and hands in the morning and evening.

*Not that that's bad, my Dad was a pretty awesome guy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Tasha also never sat like that in a chair syaing "I'm read for the Data Entry Exam."

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
No.

s6enkm2.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I love the douche megayacht. It makes the whole picture. Everyone else is insanely rich and has their insanely expensive boats and then it's like "Fuck it, I've got half an ocean liner." Everyone else has a house behind their slip and he's just got a little spit of sand because fuck it, his boat is bigger than half the houses. He'll just live on the boat.

Mirah

I love you
I love the douche megayacht. It makes the whole picture. Everyone else is insanely rich and has their insanely expensive boats and then it's like "Fuck it, I've got half an ocean liner." Everyone else has a house behind their slip and he's just got a little spit of sand because fuck it, his boat is bigger than half the houses. He'll just live on the boat.

I saw one like that in Seattle, had a crew, it was kind of amazing looking.

Mirah

I love you
I'm becoming my Dad*. Last week I think I wore the same clothes for a whole week (except the socks). And I don't have a wife to get the clothes away from me and throw in the laundry. Didn't take a shower last night and I kind of don't want to tonight. I'm like "I still feel clean and I don't want to fart around with getting naked and wet and then having to towel off and shit." I wonder if having been in a war has something to do with it. Because even if you're in a relatively safe rear area in a war, at best you have one change of clothes and a few pairs of socks and a shower is a rare luxury. You hate the greasy feeling, but later in life I wonder if it gives you a frame of reference that you're not THAT dirty. Anyway, the daily shower is a relatively modern thing. Before showers were widespread and convenient a weekly bath was plenty as long as you washed your face and hands in the morning and evening.

*Not that that's bad, my Dad was a pretty awesome guy.

I can relate. I don't think I could go a whole week in the same clothes, but certainly a weekend. I can go a weekend w/out a shower, especially in the winter when I am wearing 3 layers of clothes anyway, I just change the bottom layer.
But then sometimes even when I don't feel like it and probably don't need it I take a shower anyway. Sometimes just as a matter of routine.