Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Things to ignore people with OCD tendencies: My 2 year old black shorthair cat has a single, 1/8" long white hair on his right cheek.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Harambe would've been 25 today. RIP Harambe. :(

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Harambe was assassinated 16 years ago today. RIP Harambe. :(

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

whisky

Boobie inspector
Spent an hour looking for my pills, turned out they were in a big bag of pills.

As a young man I didn't think old me would have to take pills for blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes, plus an inhaler for asthma.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

As a young man I didn't think old me would have to take pills for blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes, plus an inhaler for asthma.
Young me just wondered how long before I had to take pills. Late 40's not bad. Thought it would be sooner. Currently taking blood pressure, cholesterol and pee pills. I'm pre-diabetic so that is something to look forward to. Dental problems were a surprise though. Young me was better about dental hygiene. Old me is getting a permanent bridge put in next week.

Old me wonders how long I can avoid my colonoscopy and gall bladder removal(had gall stones but they weren't causing any problems, doctor wanted to remove it before they did).

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

CaptainWacky

Young me just wondered how long before I had to take pills. Late 40's not bad. Thought it would be sooner. Currently taking blood pressure, cholesterol and pee pills. I'm pre-diabetic so that is something to look forward to. Dental problems were a surprise though. Young me was better about dental hygiene. Old me is getting a permanent bridge put in next week.

Old me wonders how long I can avoid my colonoscopy and gall bladder removal(had gall stones but they weren't causing any problems, doctor wanted to remove it before they did).

Thanks for making me feel healthier! I'm only on pills for acid reflux and anxiety.

I did have pain in the left side of my chest last night and just an hour ago. I Googled "angina" but it's very clear. The left side of my face feels weird now. But my chest is okay.

We need nano bots monitoring our heatlh.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Make sure you get checked out, my friend ignored it and left us too early.

Face numbness can be the signs of a stroke, or bells palsy which is less serious.

Mirah

I love you
Thanks for making me feel healthier! I'm only on pills for acid reflux and anxiety.

I did have pain in the left side of my chest last night and just an hour ago. I Googled "angina" but it's very clear. The left side of my face feels weird now. But my chest is okay.

We need Jack.
Jack has all the health food/pill/life options

CaptainWacky

Today it was wondering if my poo looked normal.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's normal poo look like?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I demand shitty Canadian rip-off Muppets named Bart and Arnie.