Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Superman has Supervision. When he uses it to look at women through their clothes or secretly watch people having sex it's Adult Supervision.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
They sometimes reshoot bits of "Jeopardy!" for various reasons. I wonder if they've ever had to reshoot Final because someone was stumped and wrote down "What is 'your mother's a whore, Trebek'?"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They sometimes reshoot bits of "Jeopardy!" for various reasons. I wonder if they've ever had to reshoot Final because someone was stumped and wrote down "What is 'your mother's a whore, Trebek'?"

CaptainWacky

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mmmm yoko ono

CaptainWacky

Maybe Jake grew up to be a reclusive author, whose father visits him once every few years.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Mid way through a three day SQL course and I have done more teaching than learning.

Outsourcing tutors dosnt get you the best quality people.

Them constantly asking what time it is over here didn't help

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Square dancing is possibly the most American thing. As it was told to me, Americans wanted to do them fancy 18th century European dances that you see in period Academy Award costume dramas, but they didn't want to bother with learning the dances. So they'd just have someone at the dance call out the moves. Then one day, the guy calling out the moves realized he could just make up his own dances on the fly.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Square dancing is possibly the most American thing. As it was told to me, Americans wanted to do them fancy 18th century European dances that you see in period Academy Award costume dramas, but they didn't want to bother with learning the dances. So they'd just have someone at the dance call out the moves. Then one day, the guy calling out the moves realized he could just make up his own dances on the fly.
Square dancing and the trampoline best part of gym in elementary school. Then they had ruin gym with rope climb, football, soccer, jai lai, dodgeball,etc.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Wait, you did jai lai? I may have watched that once in Tijuana (or maybe it was the opening credits of "Miami Vice") and I'd have loved to try it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Wait, you did jai lai? I may have watched that once in Tijuana (or maybe it was the opening credits of "Miami Vice") and I'd have loved to try it.
Yes. I did jai lai. The only thing cool about it was one time slamming a kid in the chest with the big stick and knocking the wind out of him after he had snapped my dick with a towel a few days earlier.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Remember Chakotay!

MV5BNGU1Nzg5NzgtN2MwZi00Nzg1LTkxMzctMWM0Yzg0YTEyZDA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg