Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Simpler times

JFC Martin Short just turned 73. This Danny Thomas sitcom he mentions was in 1980, he was a recurring character.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember he was in an episode of Curb and he looked so much younger than he does now, which just reminds me of how long Curb has been running (23 years or something!)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I get so much shoulder pain lately that I feel I should slam it into a locker like Riggs, fucking 50s, enjoy your pain free youth while you still have it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I would avoid the Cadburys cream egg mcflurry, the yellow bit has the constituency of what I imagine swigging from an old west spittoon to be like.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"I made a screen accurate replica of the basement from 'Silence of the Lambs,' if you come over I'll show it to you," isn't as good a pickup line as you'd think.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I heard r/StarTrek has a rule against being "overly negative" about Star Trek lol.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Some people were giving Dwight Schultz some real hate, I just said I thought a star trek group would have more torrerance. Which apparently means I'm pro bigotry. Who knew?

Dr Dave

pillzlol

happy borussia dortmund GIF by Bundesliga