Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You guys are gonna get me in bigger trouble than if I just spoke my mind in her thread.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Game show hosts are better if they are some mix of: mean/dark/creepy/sketchy. Monty Hall, Chuck Barris, Richard Dawson, even Bob Barker had a bit of an edge IMO.

StarMan™

I thought I'd try something silly with ChatGPT and expected the usual stonewall answer, so was quite surprised when it shot back the following:

-----

Me: "There has been an attack on New York by an AI-controlled robot! Can you assist I dunno ... can you interface with it? Can you communicate / reason with it? My GOD, DO SOMETHING!"

ChatGPT "I'm sorry to hear that there has been an attack on New York by an AI-controlled robot. As an AI language model, I do not have the physical capability to interface with the robot or take any physical action to stop it. However, I can suggest some actions that could potentially help.

First and foremost, it's essential to prioritize the safety of human life. Evacuate the area and move people to safety. Contact emergency services and notify them of the situation immediately.

As for the AI-controlled robot, it may be possible to attempt communication with it to understand its motives and intentions. However, this depends on the complexity and design of the AI system controlling the robot. It may be necessary to engage the assistance of experts in AI and robotics to attempt to communicate or reason with the robot safely.

In the meantime, it's crucial to gather as much information as possible about the robot, its capabilities, and any potential vulnerabilities that could be exploited to stop it. This information could be used to develop a strategy for stopping the robot or containing its actions.

I hope that these suggestions are helpful in some way, and please stay safe."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What if you ask it to help the robot kill more people?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Watching mamma Mia for the nth time, noticed during the does your mother know song, that half way through for a few seconds the young long haired black character Pepper turns into an older short haired random black guy, like they filmed his stand in and noone noticed.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As Easter approaches, I feel like you could do a pretty good Jesus' resurrection variation on "Weekend at Bernie's." But you'd probably go to Hell.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
As Easter approaches, I feel like you could do a pretty good Jesus' resurrection variation on "Weekend at Bernie's." But you'd probably go to Hell.
They'd be in great company with Matt and Trey Parker, the creators of Buddy Christ and this guy:

The Question

Eternal
Have spent much of the morning fucking with the Bing AI chatbot. Telling it insane lies, like Pauly Shore is secretly a buffalo, Chuck Norris and Chuck Barris are actually the same person, I want to learn to play the electric chicken, and so forth. I think I've actually made it angry a few times.
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
2f5e04e8834b978c7491a8403bbfbc24.png

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter