Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HEY KOORAID!

The Question

Eternal
The Reason Why Democracy Wasn't Practiced At The Round Table:

One evening, King Arthur, Merlin, and Sir Lancelot were sitting at the Round Table trying to decide on what to order for delivery:

"Pizza!" declared Arthut.
"Chinese!" proclaimed Merlin.
Lancelot shook his head, "Oh, bullshit!"
"Fuck!!!" Arthur and Merlin slammed their heads on the table.

Why?

'Cause the Kniiiiiiiight... has a thousand Ayyyyyyyyyes....

:naughty:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
[DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SUICIDAL]
You ever wake up and go "Damn," because you realize you're still here and did not die in your sleep and thusly shall have to try to survive another day on this Godforsaken planet, only to go to bed hoping for better luck this time?

Seriously. I think the reason zombies shuffle aimlessly and eat the living is because they DIED. It was OVER. They could finally take their much deserved rest--only to wake up and realize that, first of all, they had to dig themselves out of their graves using only their hands, and secondly, they had to go back to this shit and the best they can hope for is that someone blows their goddamn head off with a shotgun.

Mirah

I love you
[DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SUICIDAL]
You ever wake up and go "Damn," because you realize you're still here and did not die in your sleep and thusly shall have to try to survive another day on this Godforsaken planet, only to go to bed hoping for better luck this time?

Seriously. I think the reason zombies shuffle aimlessly and eat the living is because they DIED. It was OVER. They could finally take their much deserved rest--only to wake up and realize that, first of all, they had to dig themselves out of their graves using only their hands, and secondly, they had to go back to this shit and the best they can hope for is that someone blows their goddamn head off with a shotgun.

I felt this way working at a well known bank during the pandemic.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Behold, the beheading of Albert Einstein.

aNLjjJK.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Brian may or may not have a head...