Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or just leave something in their night drop box?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't think they have any round here, I just have one of those faces that look like other people, it's how I made money doing police line ups when I was unemployed.

The Question

Eternal
I know the whispered lyrics are supposed to be 'Phoebus Apollo'... but it sounds like, "pain is my butthole."

The Question

Eternal
Bah, I screwed it up. I knew I was screwing it up but I couldn't remember how. Should've been "I dated a girl who was a teller at a sperm bank..."
"... something, something, made a deposit..."

The Question

Eternal
Latest thing that makes you a fascist is... *shuffles deck, pulls a card*... keeping your kitchen pantry organized.

:hmmm:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't think they have any round here, I just have one of those faces that look like other people, it's how I made money doing police line ups when I was unemployed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ATTN all Chinese takeout places: Don't give me 10 duck sauces and 1 soy sauce. I have never, nor will I ever, use a duck sauce packet on anything digestible. Ever. Give me more soy sauce CUZ I LIKE IT SALTY MISTAH!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
ATTN all Chinese takeout places: Don't give me 10 duck sauces and 1 soy sauce. I have never, nor will I ever, use a duck sauce packet on anything digestible. Ever. Give me more soy sauce CUZ I LIKE IT SALTY MISTAH!
I'm the opposite. I'd rather have 10 duck sauce or hot mustard packets and 1 or none soy sauce packets. Soy sauce is only good for dipping your fried dumplings.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
[Googles] Ah. As I suspected. No mention of sweet & sour sauce because apparently you call that duck sauce. Perfect balance: 2 soy, 2 hot mustard, 2 sweet & sour.

On an unrelated point, every city should have at least one 24/7 1970s style Chinese restaurant with the little lanterns long the walls and the red upholstery, sheathed in clear vinyl, and the Chinese zodiac placemats that you can't be 100% sure isn't run by vampires.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I gotta say, I was looking for some thing to browse to avoid going to bed and, with some reticence, typed in "nude bowling" and was actually pleasantly surprised by the results. Oh, sure, there were some crude, crass things, but mostly it was just attractive young nude girls, bowling--over a wide variety of historical eras. Who knew nude bowling was such a mainstream thing?

The Question

Eternal
Those damn racist white people and their *shuffles deck, pulls out a card...*
e2b2fc29eaa4ada0.jpeg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Is duck sauce made out of ducks? IF SO, I AM AGIANST IT. :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
They are planning on tearing down the flats where I grew up, I'm going to miss seeing them.