Where's Jack?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
7554.imgcache.gif

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
there has to be a rule somewhere that prohibits you quoting me totally with your own made up shit...

Yes, I have to give you that you were incredibly accurate on my desires for old black men cock (how did you do it?) but I think that is totally lame.

Ok I have to go now because I don't want my boyfriend in the geriatric to go to sleep without his ball licking I give him every night, while I insert a pickle in my hairy stretched bum.

Allright then. Say hello from all of us here to your boyfriend!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
there has to be a rule somewhere that prohibits you quoting me totally with your own made up shit...

Nope.

Though a remedial troll at best, when it serves to irritate the poster, it is acceptable. And in the case of hair trigger whiners like CeeJay, it can provide for great amusement.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Nope.

Though a remedial troll at best, when it serves to irritate the poster, it is acceptable. And in the case of hair trigger whiners like CeeJay, it can provide for great amusement.

It's an excellent "troll" when it's done so well the original poster has to check back to see if they had actually said it. It's an art form. What's being done here is fingerpainting with feces.

Bent Troll

When would animals count as having sex with another person?

I don't think you quite thought that one out before posting it...

the EQ moron thinks he has a sexual history due to his escapades with goats.

i don't consider beastiality sex, it's more like damaging animals..

Bent Troll

Nope.

cool, thanks for the heads up.

it was a bannable offence where lucifer comes from..

total moron...hoping he comes back...waiting...tick tock

ahh the good ole days

wanted to call cops on me for trolling ..actually walked into a cop shop with screen shots...
rashy ball sac called me names online...look...go arrest him...

bragged about internet sex with mental patient...i went nutso ...ended up me a winner him nuts for real...

his wife is a beachball who trowels on make up for pics to put on forums...douche city

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
It's an excellent "troll" when it's done so well the original poster has to check back to see if they had actually said it. It's an art form. What's being done here is fingerpainting with feces.

Poop paint. God I miss the good old days...

Bent Troll

Poop paint. God I miss the good old days...
ahh one of those giants of trolling and insulting people..

few strokes of the keyboard and EQ is wanking to the glory of it all..

this guy is gonna be fun.

total idiot gone the way of reminiscing about insulting people on the internet, the glory days.

Groovella

What's a troll fuckcake? It sounds kind of delicious.
a troll fuckcake are those pieces of jism and shiturds that tend to be excreted within minutes of taking one up the ass bareback.

As for it being a delicacy.
Depends on what you think of leftover jism mixed with fecal matter fished out of a toilet.

I've had to spread myself over a few chests and let this mixture drip out over the client.

One took to eating it.

all to my approval of course and faked orgasm whilst playing with myself as it oozed out my bum.

Seph

Retired Account
Ummmm :cookie:?

Seph

Retired Account
I coined FuckCake, and you are just a slice of one as it stands.

Groovella

I coined FuckCake, and you are just a slice of one as it stands.

Watching a hasbeen troll come off as some sort of delusional internet warrior poet is sad.

Your infantile jabs at nothing is showing the world that you really need a life outside of this forum.

Please tell me for your sanity that you only post here and have no time for other forums.

Maybe we got off to the wrong foot or something.

Or have you always been a sociopath.

Seph

Retired Account
Watching a hasbeen troll come off as some sort of delusional internet warrior poet is sad.

Your infantile jabs at nothing is showing the world that you really need a life outside of this forum.

Please tell me for your sanity that you only post here and have no time for other forums.

Maybe we got off to the wrong foot or something.

Or have you always been a sociopath.

You sound all Bent out of shape there little Troll.