Where's Jack?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
so where is your e-lover gnome anyway?

I don't have an e-lover, gnome or otherwise.

However, if you are asking about Jack, I don't know that he is anywhere other than where he usually is, just not posting here so much. Over the years I've known the Jack persona to occasionally disappear offline for months or more at a time. More than likely he will be back.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
What's funny is how much mileage I get out of this throwaway bait. Sometimes a person lets a little info go out which may or may not be true to certain specific individuals, then hints that using this info really gets under the skin. Then one sits back and watches where that same "bait" info surfaces to find out who is masquerading as whom, who is sharing private lovenotes....you know, fun stuff like that.

hahahaha!!! that is so true. This dude Marc Childers did the same thing to someone I know.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jack died.

Seph

Retired Account
Leave Old Cabbage out of this!11 :rwmad:

Seph

Retired Account
Just because!!!!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Explain "not respecting the Sabbath." Better yet, define "Sabbath." Give examples.

Thank you very much.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Explain "not respecting the Sabbath." Better yet, define "Sabbath." Give examples.

Thank you very much.

Sabbath is defined as Something which is better than a Kiss but not as good as a Zeppelin.

If you say Ozzy sucks you are disrespecting the sabbath.

Also you disrespect the sabbath by being extra mean to known witches, like when I make fun of you.

Also I misspelled "bitches".

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sabbath is defined as Something which is better than a Kiss but not as good as a Zeppelin.

If you say Ozzy sucks you are disrespecting the sabbath.

Also you disrespect the sabbath by being extra mean to known witches, like when I make fun of you.

Also I misspelled "bitches".

You're such a sweet talking man.