Where's Jack?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's me, I'm jack.

:lock1:

Bent Troll

Absolutely not. Shit is quite beautiful. The way I posted it is the only possible way.

ok so you eat your own feces. nothing to get upset about around here, all sorts of people here do all sorts of pondrous things with their stools.

Cody and Sun have a videao of crapping on on one another.

i know a guy onine who not only craps on his wife during sex do to some health problem. he posted about in one of City TV's forum..a toronto based tv network

hopefully he gets word i'm posting here...and he can come here and shout the odds with me over me being appalled that he would want to share that about his beloved wife online...

did i tell you he had a Canadian band that had actual airplay on the radio...

see the world is a marvel....tons of great human beings all over the place

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, you Google it. You are the one that asked for the fucking info to begin with. You ugly as shit and dumb as fuck.

Please die. Quickly.

Oh. Marvelous. You got the 'Gear Degree at the Donovan School of Sweet Talking Man.

P.S. The point of me requesting you to explain it, define it, and then turn the request to google it back on you is because you seem to not quite understand what the sabbath is. Was hoping you would take the opportunity to educate yourself.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
P.S. You've got to work on the sanctimonious and self-righteous aspects of your hatred to truly excel in the Donovan School of Sweet Talking Man.

And, then, you must learn about crossing swords.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Oh. Marvelous. You got the 'Gear Degree at the Donovan School of Sweet Talking Man.

P.S. The point of me requesting you to explain it, define it, and then turn the request to google it back on you is because you seem to not quite understand what the sabbath is. Was hoping you would take the opportunity to educate yourself.

You are fugly and retarded. I will now cease to answer your stupid questions.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Hippos have pretty thick skin. Maybe a mutant wasp.

Glad you added the text to your sig photo, I was confused who you might have meant.

Bent Troll

You are fugly and retarded. I will now cease to answer your stupid questions.
there has to be a rule somewhere that prohibits you quoting me totally with your own made up shit...

it's one thing to delete some of a guy's post...quite another to just do what you did...

so your like posting to yourself...

just cause you have never had sex with another person, animals don't count...

don't post like the loser you are...