Who gives a single actual fuck about literally anything?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
don't care

CaptainWacky

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Lonely The Simpsons GIF
Sad Charlie Brown GIF
Lonely Arrested Development GIF
Lonely Star Trek GIF
Sad Batman GIF
gillian jacobs ace GIF
Lord Of The Rings Friends GIF
Lonely Miss You GIF by LittleWomen

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
poor bubby (gives wacky a hug) Natalie likes you

adarsh-adarshpalak.gif

CaptainWacky

SO WHAT, I'M STILL A WACKSTAR

no I'm not

it's 2024

that's ludicrous

probably time to put an end to the "wack" through the "stars"

I feel sick all the time my toes hurt

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's terrible. I hate it when my toes hurt.

I'll never get old, no matter what the fuck happens to my body. They'll put my brain in a jar by the door.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, this past Monday 1/12 is known as Blue Monday, which someone calculated to be the most depressing day of the year, for reasons I can't explain but it sure feels right.

Although I feel worse in February because it's still bitter cold and it's even further away from the holidays and there's no official holiday with a day off unless you're a schoolkid.

THANK THE UNIVERSE FOR WORDLE, QUORDLE, WAFFLE and UNO lol.

Mirah

I love you
I think this week is officially labeled the most depressing week of the year, at least in the northern hemisphere. It's full on cold seasonal affective disorder bullshit, and I'm sick of it already.

That was me last week, waiting in anticipation of this big snow event, and now that it finally snowed I am happy. I love the snow. And I have a sun lamp at work that I think is amazing.

Mirah

I love you
Yes, this past Monday 1/12 is known as Blue Monday, which someone calculated to be the most depressing day of the year, for reasons I can't explain but it sure feels right.

Although I feel worse in February because it's still bitter cold and it's even further away from the holidays and there's no official holiday with a day off unless you're a schoolkid.

THANK THE UNIVERSE FOR WORDLE, QUORDLE, WAFFLE and UNO lol.

I had never heard that, but it makes perfect sense. I remember the first time I moved to the mountains, I wrote a friend in February telling her how depressed I felt and didn't know why and she reminded me I live in a place where it is winter for 6 months.

CaptainWacky

I remember this time last year I got muscle aches all over for weeks and I thought I had S.A.D. but I never bothered finding out.

I have to eat at half speed at the moment to avoid/lessen feeling sick.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's been a shit week.
It's been a great week for me. Repaired old phone for $75 instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a new one. Had a great night last night watching football and smoking cigars with friends. Been a tit bit nippley outside and parking has sucked because the cowardly old fucks in my neighborhood don't want to go anywhere in the cold but I'm staying relatively positive so far.