Who gives a single actual fuck about literally anything?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I couldn't sleep so I kept coming up with plot ideas for season 27 of Seinfeld. I was writing an elaborate story arc about Kramer dying and going to Hell but Satan offers him his life back if he kills Jerry, in a kind of half awake/half dreaming state. Kramer tried to burn George and Elaine to death (they were married now) at one point but was hideously burned himself. Newman was in a coma but woke up and shot Jerry in the hand and foot. Not sure why.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And miraculously, they're still real, and they're still fabulous.

CaptainWacky

God I've got Newman and Kramer doing some shit sick together (and heroin.)

CaptainWacky

Something something NASCAR something something.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I am wearing gloves that work on my touch screen on my phone.
Are these gloves made out of human parts?
I have gloves that do that too. Its just a fabric that the touchscreen responds to. Pretty cool when you're out and it's cold outside.

CaptainWacky

Can you use a touch screen with your tongue.

jack

Some of us can :bigass:

CaptainWacky

27.8 - Kramer is mugged by 3 teenagers who steal his phone after he slips on some ice, but manages to restrain one while the other two escape. Kramer brutally beats the teenager until the cops arrive and says "I got one!" The teenager is taken away in an ambulance and may never walk again. George still can't get an erection to pleasure his wife Elaine. He is worried she will leave him and suggests a threesome, hoping Elaine will invite her attractive young new work friend Mindy to join. Elaine is intrigued by the idea and says she could invite her ex-boyfriend Puddy. George says he meant a threesome with two girls, not two guys. Elaine asks what the difference is and George says "I can think of a very big difference!" and Elaine says "yeah, Puddy does have a huge cock..." Kramer visits Jerry at 4 a.m. and tells him he has a thirst for justice after crippling that teenager. He's going to become a super hero. Jerry asks why the fuck Kramer woke him up at this time. Kramer said he thought Jerry might have a super hero costume he could wear. Jerry tells him to get out of his fucking apartment. Kramer says the next time he speaks to Jerry he will be SUPER KRAMER. George comes home to find Puddy lying naked in his bed. Puddy says the threesome doesn't just have to be him fucking Elaine, he can fuck George too. George says that's okay. Kramer goes to George's mother Estelle and asks her to sew him a super hero costume. Estelle mentions that she's worried about George because she over-heard him saying he hasn't been able to get erect in months. She's worried George can't stand erect anymore and might end up in a wheelchair. Kramer thinks she's very confused! Jerry is woken up again by the sound of Newman arguing with his heroin dealer. Jerry goes into the hall with his baseball bat and chases the heroin dealer away, before syaing "hello, Newman." Newman tells Jerry he owes him some fucking heroin. George sits watching in the corner of the room while Elaine rides Puddy. He texts Jerry telling him that the worst part is that he's got an erection now.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

27.9 - Newman goes to Jerry's apartment and before Jerry can even say "hello, Newman" Newman demands money from him to pay off the heroin dealers Jerry chased away. Jerry kicks him in the stomach then spits on the back of Newman's neck while he's double over in pain and tells him to fuck off. Elaine and Puddy continue to fuck daily while the cockhold George watches from the corner of the room, too scared to join in because he thinks it will "make him gay." Elaine and George's kids cry for food and Elaine tells George to go feed them, but George can't tear his eyes off Puddy fucking Elaine. Estelle comes over to feed the kids and hears loud banging upstairs. She's worried that a bad man is in the house and calls Super Kramer asking him to come over. Super Kramer is on patrol and about to save an old lady from being mugged, but drops everything to go to George and Elaine's. The old lady screams for help but he ignores her as she's dragged off into the night. Some street toughs go to Newman's door and ask where their fucking money is. Newman tells them Jerry has it. The toughs ask where Jerry lives and Newman points to his door. They pull out guns and start banging the door. Newman calls up Kramer and says he may have gone too far, but then says everything will be better when he gets some heroin. Puddy is finally tired out from fucking Elaine and says he's going to the bathroom then going home to his own wife. George crawls into bed with Elaine and asks if he can hug her but she says if he can't be a man and fuck her raw then he doesn't even get a hug. Super Kramer sneaks into the house and talks to George and Elaine's kids. They say they are scared because mommy and daddy have been in the bedroom all day with a big man. Kramer concludes they have been held hostage. He sneaks upstairs and sees Puddy's outline in the bathroom. "That can't be George, he's too manly!" he says and smashes Puddy over the back of the head with his "Kramer Device" (a lead pipe.) Puddy lies completely still on the bathroon floor, blood streaming from his head as Kramer smiles. Elaine comes into the bathroom and screams in terror discovering Puddy's body. "No need to thank me!" says the masked Super Kramer (important plot point) as he jumps out the bathroom window and rushes home to see what's going on with Newman. Jerry refuses to his door to the toughs and they start firing bullets at it. One of the bullets penetrates the door and grazes Jerry's head. As he falls - before he even hits the ground - Jerry has a bizarre vision of the future: the streets of New York as empty and Kramer's face watches on from the sky above. Jerry looks up at him in fear and the Kramer face says "REMAIN INSIDE." The vision ends and Jerry hits the ground. Super Kramer arrives back and chases the toughs away with his Kramer Device (and the cops who have also arrived.) Newman is rolling on the floor crying for heroin. Kramer cradles the unconscious Jerry in his arms.

Last edited:

jack

CaptainWacky

afdsiouohagalkdgjajadgaldak EVEYR TIME ID hagsd
adfijjaidgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfcan't be uckegt

jgkcan'trelayecan'terelanrldnslgkkldfsklkljkcan't relaxsllsjag shoulders gfhlgstoma is it that or sontemghinw rose don't knowoingfggggggive up give upvgive giveupgvceiGUVPE UP

CaptainWacky

Yes but the audience are just two confused German women and a dog.

CaptainWacky

28.10 - The cops are over at Elaine and George's house asking who could have bashed Puddy and asking what Puddy was even doing there. Elaine calmly tells them that Puddy was fucking the shit out of her because George can't satisfy her. She says George probably paid a burly man to bash Puddy, as there's no way he did it himself. George grows angry at Elaine cucking him in front of the cops and says maybe he DID do it himself and maybe he LOVED IT. Elaine doesn't believe him but looks kind of turned on as she thinks about it. The cops tell George he has to come with them as he's under arrest for bashing Puddy! George doesn't want to admit he was lying in front of Elaine and lets them arrest him. Jerry wakes up in his hospital bed after the gunshot wound and recoils in fear when he sees Kramer sitting at the bottom of the bed. Kramer says he's been watching over Jerry for 38 hours and hasn't slept. He said there's probably been countless murders outside with Super Kramer stuck in the hospital, but Jerry is worth those lost lives. Jerry looks over to the bed next to him and is shocked to see Puddy there. Kramer smiles and says Puddy's in a coma and Super Kramer put him there. Jerry asks why and Kramer says Puddy is an "evil doer" and Super Kramer will punish all his type. Jerry flashes back to his dream of Kramer looking over New York from the sky. He tells Kramer not to do anything too crazy and Kramer says "I won't...but I can't speak for SUPER KRAMER!" He then climbs out the hospital window to go and fight crime. George is thrown into jail and because there's a crime epidemic in New York he has to share a cell. He is shocked to find that his cellmate is Newman. "Costanza?" asks Newman. "You got any heroin? Please tell me you've got some heroin! I'll do anything for it, anything! I'll let you fuck the folds of my fat like Kramer used to do!" George is disgusted and scared and sits down in the corner of the cell, before noticing he's sitting on something. "I took a shit there!" explains Newman. Super Kramer patrols the streets searching for crimes. He sees some young people hanging out and runs up to them with his Kramer Device. He swings it around as they flee in terror and shouts "DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU COMMITING ANY CRIMES!" At home, Estelle somehow watches Super Kramer's actions on a televison. "Very good," she says, apparently to herself. "But are you ready to embrace your other side?" She takes out a voodoo doll of Super Kramer and removes the mask from it. She turns the mask inside out and puts it back on. It is now a super villain mask! On the streets, Super Kramer does the same thing. "What the heck," he says, looking at his reflection in a shop window. "Am I evil now? I don't want to be evil, but...the mask doesn't lie. The mask doesn't lie." He then begins stalking after a young woman, but just before he pounces on her something catches his eye. On a tv screen in another shop window there is live footage of a bank robbery taking place. The new reporter says hostages are being held by the robber. "This looks like a job for Super Kramer!" says Kramer, turning his mask back around the right way and bounding off towards the bank. At home, Estelle shakes her fist in frustration but then calms down. "Soon," she says. "Soon he will be Satan's avatar on Earth." Elaine visits George in jail and tells him that if he admits he bashed Puddy she will let him fuck her again. George says he did it and his only regret is that he didn't kill the bastard. The cops then come in and thank Elaine for her help. Elaine reveals she was wearing a wire and George's face goes red in anger. Elaine admits she was turned on by the thought of George assaulting Puddy but then she remembered how much she hates the bald bastard and she hopes he rots in prison. She says he'll never see his kids again. George yells "ELAAAAAINE!" into the sky like Khan. Newman asks if he wants to take him up on the fat fold-fucking offer now. In hospital, Jerry calls his Uncle Leo. He says he needs to see Leo right now. He know Leo has seen evil before and he wants to know for sure if Kramer is evil and the future dictator of the world. Leo aks what Jerry will do if Kramer is evil and Jerry says he'll do what must be done. Leo smiles.

CaptainWacky

28.11 - Jackie Chiles arrives in jail to serve as George's lawyer. He says George's defence should be that George is too physically weak to have been the one who bashed Puddy. George says he can't do that because Elaine would then know the truth and never fuck him again. Jackie slaps George across the face (the guards just shrug) and says Elaine is probably getting eaten out by Tim Whately the dentist right now and has made it clear George will never see her pussy again. In hospital, Unle Leo visits Jerry. The doctors tell Leo that Jerry is refusing to go home. Jerry explains to Leo that he's seen terrible things and been a victim of terrible acts of violence and can't face going home. Leo says he's done things worse than anything Kramer could dream of and Jerry shouldn't be scared of him. He says Jerry should beat the shit out of Kramer with a sock full of pool balls and tell him that if he ever becomes the evil dictator ruler of the world Jerry will come back and finish him off. Jerry wonder how Leo found the strength to kill the man who slept with his wife in that crime of passion. Leo laughs and says that's just the killing the cops know about. He admits he sometimes kills people just to hear what their last words will be. Jerry asks when he last killed someone and Leo says "three days ago." Puddy wakes up from his coma and instantly starts screaming "IT WAS KRAMER, HE WAS THE ONE WHO BASHED ME." The cops come in and take Puddy's statement. Leo offers to put Puddy out of his misery but the doctor says he's expected to make a full recovery. Leo then whispers to Jerry that's he going to kill that doctor now. Jerry pulls his bed sheets up over his face and covers his ears with his pillow, completely unable now to cope with the horrors of the world. Elaine is sitting in Tim Whatley's dentist chair being eaten out by Whatley. He says he can't believe he's doing this and his loves his wife - who happens to be his dental nurse who could walk in at any moment - and doesn't want to risk his marriage. Elaine says he can take his tongue out of her any time he wants but Whatley keeps performing oral sex. "Yeah, that's what I thought, bitch," says Elaine. She looks through her address book on her phone for more guys to fuck. Super Kramer arrives at the bank where the hostages are being held. He tries to sneak in but there's a cop in the way. Suddenly he hears the voice of Estelle Costanza in his head saying "KILL HIM, TO SAVE THE INNOCENT." Kramer gleefully smashes the cop's head in with his Kramer Device and runs into the bank. The robbers are about to give up and free the hostages but Kramer starts running around and bashing them. One of the robbers panics and guns down two hostages. Kramer bashes in one of the hotage's skulls with his Kramer Device too and says "he looked like a robber!" afterwards. He walks out of the bank with the remaining hostages shaking in fear from him, his Kramer Device dripping with blood. The cops all aim their guns at Kramer so he grabs the nearest hostage and uses him as a human shield to escape. "Can you identify me?" he askes the hostage, when they get to a dark alley. "Uhh, no?" says the hostage. "YOU TOOK TOO LONG TO ANSWER!" says Kramer, and he beats the hostage to death. His mask his again flipped by itself so he is now SUPER VILLAIN KRAMER. At home, Estelle purrs in orgasmic delight. George is freed from jail after admitting the truth. He is told that he may still face charges for wasting police time and being such a cuck. Newman begs him to tell Kramer to come visit him and bring some heroin. George phones up Elain to ask if he can come home but when Elaine answers she just shouts "FUCK ME HARDER, BANYA" down the phone as she is currently fucking comedian Kenny Banya. With nowhere else to go, George goes to stay with his father Frank. Frank says nothing as he lets George in. He goes and sits down on his couch, staring at the wall opposite. George asks if Frank has a tv and he says no. "Join me, my son," he says. George sits down on the couch next to him and they both stare at the wall in silence.

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
I am going to order a couple of round coins that say "Fuck" on them so I can actually give some fucks.

I totally see this backfiring on me-

"But officer, she gave me a coin that said 'fuck' on it"