Why are we going after Iran, again?

Astral wrote:
You apparently didnt bother reading anything then. I will admit I am guilty of skimming myself sometimes.

Thank you for the clarification, it was hard to sort through. (grin)

TQ and Messenger - State that life In the USA would be grand and the mussies would forget America ever existed if we had never helped or recognized Israel!

Of course, just how in the short term, not helping or recognizing Britain or France or Russia against Hitler would have been a plus for America. That is, until the dictators came calling. Israel may not be a perfect friend of the United States, but it is the only verified friend in that region. Would it be easier to close our eyes and ignore the world's problems? Of course. I don't think that's very plausible, though.

I and Gurk - State that regardless of our involvement with Israel, Mussies would come for us anyways because they fight everyone and have jidhads against anything non-muslim for that fact alone!

The Muslims had to put up with Christianity's Crusades in the Middle Ages, and our culture's Crusades didn't make a whit of sense. Now it's our turn, because there are a lot of Muslims who think the world would be a better place if we all returned to the 12th century.

So yes, I would agree with you that they would come anyway. Israel is only a convenient whipping boy for the likes of OBL and Zarqawi.

-Ogami

Messenger said:
Not that I disagree, but the Koran still doesn't influence international dealings and laws on any noticeable scale.

Why don't you try reading the Talmud? It might surprised you to learn you are goy cattle.

I have - as well as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion . Good read that.

Oh, and it was Lenin who coined the phrase "Useful Idiot, TQ.

You guys reveal the shallowness of your knowledge with each passing post.

Ogami said:
Astral wrote:
You apparently didnt bother reading anything then. I will admit I am guilty of skimming myself sometimes.

Thank you for the clarification, it was hard to sort through. (grin)

TQ and Messenger - State that life In the USA would be grand and the mussies would forget America ever existed if we had never helped or recognized Israel!

Of course, just how in the short term, not helping or recognizing Britain or France or Russia against Hitler would have been a plus for America. That is, until the dictators came calling. Israel may not be a perfect friend of the United States, but it is the only verified friend in that region. Would it be easier to close our eyes and ignore the world's problems? Of course. I don't think that's very plausible, though.

I and Gurk - State that regardless of our involvement with Israel, Mussies would come for us anyways because they fight everyone and have jidhads against anything non-muslim for that fact alone!

The Muslims had to put up with Christianity's Crusades in the Middle Ages, and our culture's Crusades didn't make a whit of sense. Now it's our turn, because there are a lot of Muslims who think the world would be a better place if we all returned to the 12th century.

So yes, I would agree with you that they would come anyway. Israel is only a convenient whipping boy for the likes of OBL and Zarqawi.

-Ogami

It seems like you have a decent head on your shoulders. However it appears someone has not taken the liberty to give you the real accounts of what the Crusades were really all about.

Just do a search for the historically accurate account of the Crusades and you will find a solid near total majority of historians stating that the Crusades were every bit defensive. The Crusades is just another coined term we commonly used to refer to 250 years of war!

In fact the Church had to do most of the fighting because the rest of the people were liberal fucking cowards. The age of Renaissance was about! Make love not war, and let the fucking mussies kill and subjugate us!

Messenger said:
I do, and it isn't, and it's occurence itself is in doubt.
My Grandfather was there, trying to help the poor people in those camps, and he didn't doubt one bit.

As to taking the Holy Lands, one could argue that the reformation of Israel effectively did take the Holy Lands. (Not saying I endorse that, just saying it could be argued)

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Don't be foolish. What's written in the Talmud has been passed down for centuries. Please stop with such fallacious comparisons.

Another great post throwing our knowledge into question, it must be true!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:

Oh, and it was Lenin who coined the phrase "Useful Idiot, TQ.

I think they have hit the limit! I dont know if it is possible to show how much more stupid they are!

That's the one thing I do not understand about you two. My grandfather was at some of those camps, liberating them in WW II. He saw the gas chambers, and all that. So when he tells me "you can trust and believe it happened, and it was disgusting" I have no reason to doubt him. When thousands of my grandfather say the same thing, still you guys doubt it? I dunno.

You know how the gym showers at your school looked? Thats how he decribed it, except all concrete. And truthfully, that's about all he would say about them, he'd just stop and stare off a bit, And then change the subject.

This might seem trivial... but did they drop pellets from the cieling, or use fake shower heads? There are conflicting reports and I'm simply curious about it, and it would be good to hear from the family member of a witness, is all.

SSgt_Sniper said:
That's the one thing I do not understand about you two. My grandfather was at some of those camps, liberating them in WW II. He saw the gas chambers, and all that. So when he tells me "you can trust and believe it happened, and it was disgusting" I have no reason to doubt him. When thousands of my grandfather say the same thing, still you guys doubt it? I dunno.

Dude! They are anti-semetic! They dont give a shit about the truth! They know it happened but they choose to say it did not to ruffle some feathers and make a politically divisive point!

Dont let them bait you! They are just dickhead mussie lovers!

^LOL, thanks, Spellcheck. You'd think Jews hiding behind the anti-Semite cloak would know how to spell it, huh?

Astral said:
Well if they are so thin skinned that they cant handle a few insults they dont fucking deserve the right to debate anything and SHOULD leave! You want to get your point across? Be prepared to fight for it! i am sick of this generation of pussy cowards who avoid conflict! Conflict builds character and only pussies walk away the worse for it!

Tishreen-Apr-30-2000.jpg

panel_03a.jpg

antisemitic1ws.jpg

Ds4.png

Messenger said:
This might seem trivial... but did they drop pellets from the cieling, or use fake shower heads? There are conflicting reports and I'm simply curious about it, and it would be good to hear from the family member of a witness, is all.

He wouldn't discuss it much. He's dead now, or I'd ask him, he passed a few years back. But I can tell you what parts he did say.

They looked like communal showers (and the implication was they did have water running in them, probably for cleanup after I guess)

All concrete (easier cleanup?)

They had a smell about them. ( I don't have much more than that to go one there, he'd never describe it)

Some guys went and photographed he said once. He said they all got sick shortly after. (??? My best guess is he was referring to the smell, I really don't know for sure)

His unit had to deal with the handling of something like 12,000 bodies that hadn't been disposed of properly He said this consisted of both improperly buried ones (mass graves made in a hurry) and some that had been stacked in storage rooms like cordwood. (His words)

What housing those still alive lived in were all like little commune bunkers sort of thing.

They had a few that they gave their canteens to, who were thirsty, and snacks (like those damn candy bars that got handed out so often) and some of them died from it. He actually cried when he told me about that. I think he felt responsible for this right up until he died. After that they were insructed to not hand out food and water, instead letting medical people that were coming in decide who to do what with in that regard.

He said you could smell the place for a mile or so downwind (according to some that came in from downwind, his unit actually came in from upwind.

Not sure if I'm missing anything. But he swore it was real. So I believe it.

I remember why I started asking him about it too. We watched the Diary of Anne Frank in school, and it got me to asking him about his part in the war. AI think we only discussed the subject three times. I was 11 at the time, which is probably why he was so reluctant to discuss it with me. I wish now I had asked him more when I got older. Hindsight.....

And you're welcome Messenger.

Back