Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did Eggs LIE?

Wait: If Eggs was lying, was he lying on Ultros? Or was he lying on Messenger?

And if he was lying on Ultros/messenger, does that make Messe a "bottom"?

And if Messe is a "bottom", is that why he doesn't seem to mind when everyone rides his ass?

Just wondering...

Caitriona said:
No, it's not. ;)

Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.

What's next, account deletion?

Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.
Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, anEggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.
Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.

d took them down himself. You can't seriously be thiEggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.
Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.

Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.
Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.Eggs basically covered up for another admin removing pictures. Either the admin in question lied to him when he was informed that SaDi requested the pics to be taken down, or he lied himself, and took them down himself. You can't seriously be this fucking batty.

s fucking batty.

Cuckoo_clock.gif

Ultros said:

What's next, account deletion?

Those aren't the only possible scenarios, those are only the two you wish to allow as a possible reality.

Basically, what you think isn't nearly as important as you would like it to be. What's occurring is that because you scream about everything, even your delusional complaints, you lose the force of your argument if and when it might be relevant.

In short you are like the boy who cried wolf, just one too many times, and now you are impotent when it comes to voicing an opinion about the Administration of the board.

Pity really, but true nevertheless.

No one cares what you think, and that is not just a troll statement. It is a bona fide truth, we just don't care about what you might have to say or what you might care about.

Live with your impotence and prosper.

I see you still don't have the good sense to stay the hell away from me. It would have looked much better if you had simply avoided the issue of the lies.

Caitriona said:
Those aren't the only possible scenarios, those are only the two you wish to allow as a possible reality.
Explain what other possible scenarios can come from these facts:

An admin took it upon him/herself to remove pictures of a member posted.
Eggs Mayonnaise claimed he recieved word from an admin that Sadi requested for them to be taken down.

Sadi posts that she never requested this.

Therefor, either Eggs, or the admin who removed them (Probably you,) are lied, and are too pussy to even admit it. In fact, your entire tirade has more to do with me than with the issue. Of course, you'll probably turn around and say how minute my presence here is.

icon7.gif

Basically, what you think isn't nearly as important as you would like it to be. What's occurring is that because you scream about everything, even your delusional complaints, you lose the force of your argument if and when it might be relevant.

In short you are like the boy who cried wolf, just one too many times, and now you are impotent when it comes to voicing an opinion about the Administration of the board.

Pity really, but true nevertheless.

No one cares what you think, and that is not just a troll statement. It is a bona fide truth, we just don't care about what you might have to say or what you might care about.

Live with your impotence and prosper.
Judging by this verbose post, it's you who removed the pics.

Ultros said:
Judging by this verbose post, it's you who removed the pics.

Look, if you like, contact your 'source' on Staff and have them take a screen shot of the edit history of that thread. It will show who edited and when. Oh, but wait, you're not interested in the truth now are you? You're just pounding away at your keyboard because YOU HAVE NO LIFE, and I'm your favorite masturbation material to get your hate kink on.

If I'd removed the pics, I'd just say so. I've never had a problem doing it before, and believe me I am not afraid to answer for what I do.

Maybe other Admins prefer to just ignore member tirades, but I've always just been up front about what I do, and don't do. I actually had nothing to do with that entire event.. I did get a pm from S. SaDiablo asking me to reveal the dual that posted the pics, which I ignored.

The fact that you [Messenger] can't determine the truth in any situation only means 1) your source on Staff leads you around like a pet lapdog and sometimes lies to you, or 2) you're the one with a hard on about me.. giving me credit for every admin troll. Honey I just don't have that kind of time, nor do I have the inclination.

Later sweets....

Caitriona said:
1) your source on Staff leads you around like a pet lapdog and sometimes lies to you,

Just for those reading, who do you think that is?

The question was aimed at Cait, regarding who she believes to be the subject of that suggestion, therefore you are speaking out of your arse again.

Shall I break it down for you, Mr Thick as Shit?

I addressed Cait: "Just for those reading...." in regards to who she believe the admin / member of staff is allegedly leaking false information to Messenger. The part that reads "Just for those reading..." infers that perhaps Cait would like to state who the possible 'rat' is for all our benefit.

You post "The voices in his head", therefore bore absolutely no relevance to my post, which you quoted. The voices in who's head? Cait's, who is female? Surely not Messenger, as the question was aimed towards Cait alone.

Then when I question your complete lack of understanding of the English language, you call me what you yourself clearly are - A dumbfuck.

Now - please, try to understand the fucking English language if you can. I understand that this could be quite a mountain for you to climb, but how can you expect ANYONE to take you remotely seriously, if you don't fucking understand anything at all?

So, conclusion: Dumbfuck.