Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did Eggs LIE?

^Sorry Eggs, but you know how I like to go into threads about you and steal all the attention. I'm jsut bad that way. I need to be spanked. I just know I do.

To Gagh: I'm not going to answer because there could be a few possible sources of info. I know one thing, I am not one of them. ;)

To Eggs [again]: You lied? I thought you told the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. You mean you didn't?

Aw, for feck's sake. I want the bad feeling! Let's just say it's missmanners. I know you two aren't getting on right now.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You'd love the admin meetings here, Gagh...it's like a bunch of strangers waiting at a bus stop in the rain. :D

If you are an admin, why?

Caitriona said:
Look, if you like, contact your 'source' on Staff and have them take a screen shot of the edit history of that thread. It will show who edited and when. Oh, but wait, you're not interested in the truth now are you? You're just pounding away at your keyboard because YOU HAVE NO LIFE, and I'm your favorite masturbation material to get your hate kink on.

If I'd removed the pics, I'd just say so. I've never had a problem doing it before, and believe me I am not afraid to answer for what I do.

Maybe other Admins prefer to just ignore member tirades, but I've always just been up front about what I do, and don't do. I actually had nothing to do with that entire event.. I did get a pm from S. SaDiablo asking me to reveal the dual that posted the pics, which I ignored.

The fact that you [Messenger] can't determine the truth in any situation only means 1) your source on Staff leads you around like a pet lapdog and sometimes lies to you, or 2) you're the one with a hard on about me.. giving me credit for every admin troll. Honey I just don't have that kind of time, nor do I have the inclination.

Later sweets....

Right.

Since we all have a bloody habit of being sarcastic and going on tangents, I'll lay it out, clear as day:

Eggs mentioning that a user requested the pics removed

Sadi stating should did NOT make such a request

The boy being adamant about saving face

Sadi delivering the smackdown which no one responded to

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Because it was raining last time, and none of us have met in person. And those MSN windows are small and cramped.

I've talked to all of them on the phone but you dear...

:yoohoo:

mm

Gagh said:
Aw, for feck's sake. I want the bad feeling! Let's just say it's missmanners. I know you two aren't getting on right now.

We aren't?? You mean every day when we talk every day, we're not getting along?

Caitriona said:
Sure, sure, sure.......... except this never had anything to do with me

Caitriona said:
Look, if you like, contact your 'source' on Staff and have them take a screen shot of the edit history of that thread. It will show who edited and when. Oh, but wait, you're not interested in the truth now are you? You're just pounding away at your keyboard because YOU HAVE NO LIFE, and I'm your favorite masturbation material to get your hate kink on.

If I'd removed the pics, I'd just say so. I've never had a problem doing it before, and believe me I am not afraid to answer for what I do.

Maybe other Admins prefer to just ignore member tirades, but I've always just been up front about what I do, and don't do. I actually had nothing to do with that entire event.. I did get a pm from S. SaDiablo asking me to reveal the dual that posted the pics, which I ignored.

The fact that you [Messenger] can't determine the truth in any situation only means 1) your source on Staff leads you around like a pet lapdog and sometimes lies to you, or 2) you're the one with a hard on about me.. giving me credit for every admin troll. Honey I just don't have that kind of time, nor do I have the inclination.

Later sweets....

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=803258&postcount=40

Is that your final answer?

So what happens when Messe doesn't get the answers he's demanding? Does he scream even more shrilly?