Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did Eggs LIE?

Shatna said:
So what happens when Messe doesn't get the answers he's demanding? Does he scream even more shrilly?
*Passes the earplugs*

Here, these work really well!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
If victory means sitting at a computer with your dick in your hand, sure.

Can't you see him now.. He stokes with all that hate, until he's close.. oh so close. wait... wait... then POW the hate for me pushes him to one of the best orgasms ever. It's why he yaps at my heels all over the board. He's in love with hating me. It makes him hot.

Interesting kink.

Caitriona said:
Can't you see him now.. He stokes with all that hate, until he's close.. oh so close. wait... wait... then POW the hate for me pushes him to one of the best orgasms ever. It's why he yaps at my heels all over the board. He's in love with hating me. It makes him hot.

Interesting kink.
And while me? I'm just in love with you period. But you already knew that. ;)

Ultros said:
:gagh:
:gagh:. . .:gagh:
:gagh:. . .:gagh:
:gagh:​

^ Messenger working out another one!!

Stoke it baby, I know you have more hate in there... stoke it til it hurts. That's what feels so good doesn't it?

Caitriona said:

Stoke it baby, I know you have more hate in there... stoke it til it hurts. That's what feels so good doesn't it?
this was so unexpectedly funny i spilled my ice tea and made a big mess all over my t-shirt

missmanners said:
*yanks Cait's hair*

O RLY? What makes you say that Gagh dear?

;)
mm

If you two have a chick fight, could you film it for youtube? I just love those...

I think tomorrow morning I might have scrambled eggs with chive and ham. Possibly with a toasted english muffin. I'll have to decide in the morning.

Sarek said:
I think tomorrow morning I might have scrambled eggs with chive and ham. Possibly with a toasted english muffin. I'll have to decide in the morning.

Real butter on the muffin I hope. I made these really great egg, sausage, cheese and salsa stuffed biscuits this morning.

Yummmm

:D
mm

missmanners said:
Real butter on the muffin I hope. I made these really great egg, sausage, cheese and salsa stuffed biscuits this morning.

Yummmm

:D
mm

That does sound realy good. ;)

Caitriona said:

OMG LOL IF YOU NEED SOME LUBE JUST PICK THE SCABS AND LET IT BLEED!!