Women, in general, are insane

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's bullshit. When I see a pretty woman I melt like ice cream. While I wouldn't mind seeing your panties, they're the last things I expect you to drop when I tell you the truth. Hopefully your heart will race just a bit as your pulse quickens from the compliment. Maybe a little color in the cheeks as certain membranes engorge with blood, just a little.

I get laid when I desire it, not as a hope or currency. Flirting however? That's just lots of fun. Nothing like charging the eros for a little energy in the atmosphere.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Humans are egocentric creatures driven by only three needs in life:

• Fucks,
  • Food,
  • Fights.
When we encounter something, no matter what, we instantaneously put them in one of the categories "fuckable", "providing food", "fightable".
If none of the categories fit, then human is completely disinterested.
When one of the categories fit, human will be interested and do anything necessary to do get the respective F.
When two categories fit, human will decide which need is more important atm, and then approach accordingly with slight alterations to their behavior in case the second need arises later.
When all three categories fit, whatever it is, keeping it will be top priority.

For a heterosexual man, women first and foremost fall into the category of "fuckable", so they will do anything to get 'it'.
The same goes for heterosexual women. Everything is fine as long as both have the same need at the same time.

Unfortunately, a lot of humans also fall under the category of "providing food" in as much as they either know how to procure or how to process it.

That, also, is perfectly fine - unless the priorities of the woman and the man are not in alignment, since for one person pursuing one goal while the other wants the other need to be satisfied proves to be extremely difficult.

Between men and women, the third category usually doesn't come into play, due to a) physical differences that make it unsatisfactory for both of them, and b) the fact that physical injuries pose a major obstacle in getting Fucks and Food from the person involved. That's why sane men usually search for other men to live out their aggressions with, and women start bitch-fights.

So, in order to be happy, decide which of the three needs you want to have fulfilled right now, and find a person who wants the same, then do it together and move on.

Anything else in the interaction between women and men is based on the above and involve redundant variations and gameplaying.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Preach it, sista.

The Question

Eternal
Speaking as someone who's Almond Joy m'self, I for one like Mounds.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Frankly, I don't care if your panties drop. I just flip your skirt up onto your back and pull em' to the side. Make sure you sort yourself out before you exit the alley. Or don't. That's sexy too.

Now I may not get to do this in RL, but you should know someone's out there thinking about it.

And let me tell you I think about it girls.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Many men desire women.
A few of us LIKE them.

Contrast Jack and 'Gear.

As far as the fuck/food/fight, Ms. Ily, I'd say you are correct up to a point. Once you can get any of the "must have's" met, then people start to play games, and sex is a great game. Evidence this: take France, just before the Revolution. The peasants are just living, they fuck like your example. The upper class has money, food, time...and they play endless games of "courtly Love", sprinkled in with the Marquis de Sade's little hobbies and the Hellfire club.
Now a days, most of the population in the "first world" lives like French Nobility. Food is not an issue. Shelter is not an issue. We have leisure time. So relationships become "complex", and the games begin.
Of course, this drives both sexes mildly insane. The trick is to find a complementary insanity. BDSM, in all of it's alphabet of variations, is a way of manipulating defense mechanisms, because we have the time. We don't have to reproduce NOW before we die at age 40. We can explore the depths, write poetry, study Tantra, find out we like to tie our partners up (or be tied up). This is why humanity is "evolving" in some cases: we have the time to look at other things.
Humanity likes playing. Look at our entertainments...and our sex-lives.
-SB

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Wait, there's results from sex? Just kidding.

Look, I'm not gonna say there aren't some batshit insane psycho bitch women out there, and like Consumer said, I've got a valid excuse. But, aren't guys just as crazy thinking that their little mindgames will work on us? Telling us we're beautiful and sexy and smart. We know why you're telling us this...so we'll drop our panties and let you fuck us. The reason we let you fuck us is because we like you, because for some reason even though we know the game you're playing, you're just too darn cute to turn down.

And you've got a great tongue. :)

Or is that just me and my relationships?

Oh so now we get the blame for playing the game you women invented? You said it yourself, all we want is Gravity + panties = lolz. Women were the ones who invented the "First tell me I'm pretty" jazz. You tell us the panties will still come off if we don't say all that stuff and we will happily comply.

Men are nowhere near complicated enough for "mindgames". Our life-outlook is as follows: Can I kill it? Can it kill me? Can I eat it? Can I fuck it? Can I fix it? If I fix it, will it take me to something I can fuck?
Is football on yet?
With minor variations, that's about it.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
How is that blaming you for something? I don't buy into that shit when guys tell me that stuff because I know the game they are trying to play, and I don't like playing. Never have. I like to fuck just as much as the next person, so if you and I have a strong chemistry with one another, those words don't even need to be said. That's just how I feel. Are they nice to hear? Sure, from time to time. But if I wanna fuck you, I'm going to fuck you...regardless of whether or not you tell me my dress is pretty.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
If I had my way, I would just always be in a room filled with women.

But Jack, you're ugly as fuck and I can prove it. There were pictures of you posted all over the net after you were arrested for cyberstalking and issueing death threats on a few other boards over you refusing to acknowlege being a complete dipshit. That might be why you're at TK where noone gives a shit what you do or say but that doesn't mean I (or we) shouldn't find your situation as interesting as the police do. Just something to think about. Not for you perhaps, but for us here at TK, and everywhere else the net knows the name, "Jack Verhoven".

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
But Jack, you're ugly as fuck and I can prove it. There were pictures of you posted all over the net after you were arrested for cyberstalking and issueing death threats on a few other boards over you refusing to acknowlege being a complete dipshit. That might be why you're at TK where noone gives a shit what you do or say but that doesn't mean I (or we) shouldn't find your situation as interesting as the police do. Just something to think about. Not for you perhaps, but for us here at TK, and everywhere else the net knows the name, "Jack Verhoven".

Nice skirting around the reveal of PI, nignuts.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
But if I wanna fuck you, I'm going to fuck you...regardless of whether or not you tell me my dress is pretty.

I have told a woman just this after about 10 minutes of general conversation: "I want you, come with me."

It was in a sexually-charged situation (but not an orgy), and she did. And we did. And it was very good.

But very few people are ready for such blunt honesty.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
But very few people are ready for such blunt honesty.
Unfortunately. I suspect it has a lot to do with so many ppl not being able to deal with outright rejection.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How is that blaming you for something? I don't buy into that shit when guys tell me that stuff because I know the game they are trying to play, and I don't like playing. Never have. I like to fuck just as much as the next person, so if you and I have a strong chemistry with one another, those words don't even need to be said. That's just how I feel. Are they nice to hear? Sure, from time to time. But if I wanna fuck you, I'm going to fuck you...regardless of whether or not you tell me my dress is pretty.

That makes you the exception that proves the rule. I've never had any sexual relationship that didn't begin with some woman trying to make me jump through a few hoops. Doesn't mean anybody really likes the "game" or how it's currently played, just that some people are really good at it and others refuse to play.

Or to turn it on its ear: the unevenness of the playing field is described perfectly in your very own words-
But if I wanna fuck you, I'm going to fuck you...regardless of whether or not you tell me my dress is pretty.
As an "empowered" 21st century woman, you are applauded for thinking and saying this, because you and every other woman knows the final decision of who is or isn't getting fucked is yours to make.

But suppose I said these same words: If I wanna fuck you I'll do it, and it doesn't matter if your dress is pretty or not. I'm far more likely to spend a nice evening with a friendly policeman than with the woman I dare say it to.

Like it or not, the "game" stays. Why? Because women invented it, most women like it, and they control the sex so most men will play along.

Pretty simple equation really.

Donovan

beer, I want beer