Women, in general, are insane

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, it just means we better not forget the fucking flowers no matter what they said.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How is that blaming you for something? I don't buy into that shit when guys tell me that stuff because I know the game they are trying to play, and I don't like playing. Never have. I like to fuck just as much as the next person, so if you and I have a strong chemistry with one another, those words don't even need to be said. That's just how I feel. Are they nice to hear? Sure, from time to time. But if I wanna fuck you, I'm going to fuck you...regardless of whether or not you tell me my dress is pretty.

If your dress is pretty and it's making my cock stiff, I'm going to let you know that little thing. If you like me and are going to fuck me because you like me, then the rope is a little longer, the breathlessness a little more so.

Especially if it's that pretty dress hiked up over your hips while said fucking is taking place.

jack

I never feel blamed when sex is involved.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
As an "empowered" 21st century woman, you are applauded for thinking and saying this, because you and every other woman knows the final decision of who is or isn't getting fucked is yours to make.
Actually, no, she probably isn't. At least not from a very large group of people, who still think that women who take the liberty to have casual sex with more than one man and are being blunt about it, too, are sluts. If you really think society has changed reg. that, listen closely to what is being said. A woman fucking with many men? She's spreading STD's, she's a slut, she's easy. A man fucking with many women? Wow, cool dude.

But suppose I said these same words: If I wanna fuck you I'll do it, and it doesn't matter if your dress is pretty or not. I'm far more likely to spend a nice evening with a friendly policeman than with the woman I dare say it to.
Probably, yeah. But it is not because "we decide who's gonna fuck whom" - it's because if she says it, it's not very likely that said fucking will involve the man being dragged into a dark alley and raped because she is not willing or capable to accept no for an answer. Try and find, let's say, five women over 30 who have never been in a situation where a man started being threatening (as in roughly groping, stalking, or verbally abusing her) in connection with sex. Just five. If you can, I'll stand corrected, but I really doubt it. It's experiences like that that make you a bit more cautious (and, admittedly, pretty paranoid in some cases)

Like it or not, the "game" stays. Why? Because women invented it, most women like it, and they control the sex so most men will play along.

Pretty simple equation really.
You know, this whole "men will fuck whoever and whenever they can, and that's why women wield power over them"... it's a load of bullshit. Men are just as capable of controlling their urges as women are. Yeah, fucking is an instinct, just like eating. You can control your urge to eat, at least for a few hours, aren't you? Yeah? Well, then don't tell me that you can't do the same with your dick. (and I do know a lot of men who can, so I am not just guessing here). Just because generations of men and women have told the lie that it's not possible doesn't mean you have to believe it.
If fucking a woman is so incredibly important that you let her make you jump through hoops - it's your own damn fault.

Yes, the game will stay. Wanna know why? Because we are telling the next generation the same old shit about how women are like this and men are like that, and nobody seems to notice that we are brainwashing them into playing the same bloody games that we so loathe.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Donovan! You've struck a nerve! Quick! To the kill!

@Ily - Argument for argument's sake? I'd have thought you above that sort of silliness. I mean nobody appreciates the value of the contrary position more than I do, but huh?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Actually, no, she probably isn't. At least not from a very large group of people, who still think that women who take the liberty to have casual sex with more than one man and are being blunt about it, too, are sluts. If you really think society has changed reg. that, listen closely to what is being said. A woman fucking with many men? She's spreading STD's, she's a slut, she's easy. A man fucking with many women? Wow, cool dude.
This is still true in many circles but not nearly as much as in previous generations. Religion of course plays a role in the vilification of sex, but you wanna know who some of the worst slanderers are when a woman dares to be free with her body?

Other. Women.

There is no groups so vicious as a woman's own peers when it comes to casting judgment. Which kinda lends weight to Consumer's whole "crazy" theme.

Probably, yeah. But it is not because "we decide who's gonna fuck whom" - it's because if she says it, it's not very likely that said fucking will involve the man being dragged into a dark alley and raped because she is not willing or capable to accept no for an answer. Try and find, let's say, five women over 30 who have never been in a situation where a man started being threatening (as in roughly groping, stalking, or verbally abusing her) in connection with sex. Just five. If you can, I'll stand corrected, but I really doubt it.
You just proved my point. When I asked you to imagine a man, any man, saying the exact same thing Tisi did, your mind went directly to rape and violence. And the increasingly broad definition (that is, definitions invented by broads) of what constitutes "sexual harassment, verbal abuse, and unwanted advances) means that for every woman who legitimately was roughly treated there is a man who publicly trashed and accused simply because the woman he approached wasn't receptive to his version of "wanna fuck?"

In short, her game.

You know, this whole "men will fuck whoever and whenever they can, and that's why women wield power over them"... it's a load of bullshit. Men are just as capable of controlling their urges as women are. Yeah, fucking is an instinct, just like eating. You can control your urge to eat, at least for a few hours, aren't you? Yeah? Well, then don't tell me that you can't do the same with your dick. (and I do know a lot of men who can, so I am not just guessing here).

And yet your earlier post said exactly that. Joking aside, the urge to procreate is one of the strongest instincts of any animal, man included. To equate willing abstinence with skipping a meal is hilarious but appropriate. Because a few hours is about the limit for either activity. Yes there are people who are celibate, yes there are people who go long periods without fucking. But the urges are still there, and it does not change my assertion that if a man wants to have sex, he will be required to "jump through hoops." Not always the same hoops, not always tough ones, but every man here knows exactly what I mean.

Case in point: how many women can say they've decided to go out on the town without a dime in their pockets, did exactly that, and had a grand old time complete with freeflowing drinks, dancing, and all the party company they wanted? I guarantee every woman here has done it or knows someone who has.

Now the fellas: how many of you have ever been able to go out to the club without a bankroll and still have the party last all night?

Nobody? Yeah me neither.
Just because generations of men and women have told the lie that it's not possible doesn't mean you have to believe it.
There is a reason old sayings become old. There is truth in them.
If fucking a woman is so incredibly important that you let her make you jump through hoops - it's your own damn fault.
Yep, pretty much. But it IS the most important thing in the world, we WILL put up with pretty much anything to get it, and women WILL keep taking advantage of that.

Yes, the game will stay. Wanna know why? Because we are telling the next generation the same old shit about how women are like this and men are like that, and nobody seems to notice that we are brainwashing them into playing the same bloody games that we so loathe.
The whole nature vs. nurture argument? I don't buy it. There might be a case for saying mass media encourages the "female princess, male caveman" stereotypes, but those stereotypes CAME from somewhere. If Disney movies starring beautiful would-be princesses and their heroic if slightly brutish princes weren't hugely popular...

Disney wouldn't keep making them. Simple as that. Media doesn't dictate social meme, it's the other way around.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Donovan! You've struck a nerve! Quick! To the kill!
lol, you sure he is after that particular F with me?

Donovan: shhhhh, I'm trying to get her panties to drop
Aaah, that's what I thought.
Dono, darling, by now you should know all you gotta do is say the word. Or not talk at all :angel:

@Ily - Argument for argument's sake? I'd have thought you above that sort of silliness. I mean nobody appreciates the value of the contrary position more than I do, but huh?
I do like the verbal sparring as much as the next person, but in this case...haven't read my previous stuff that closely, huh? I am basically agreeing with a lot of what Dono says here. As for the all women are eeeevil stuff - hey, it wouldn't be any fun in here if there wasn't a woman taking exception to it, would it?

@ Dono: You seem to think that I am not placing the same blame on women as on men. That is not true. Women and men both play the game(s). That's what I said in a previous post.

No, my mind did not go directly to rape and violence. It took about 6 or 7 minutes of contemplation on how nice and easy that male approach would be for a change before I was ready to think about why that imbalance exists. Hello? I am the one getting hot by the whole "fightfuck" idea. Cut me some slack.

No, my previous post didn't say that the urge to fuck is uncontrollable. I said that it was one of the three instincts every other want, action, or thought is based on. And yes, I know that equating the desire to fuck with the desire to eat was appropriate in more than one aspect. What you don't seem to get is - there is no difference in woman and man in regards to that. NO difference. The differences start with the games that have been invented by BOTH men and women. I don't like them any more than you do.

The whole nature vs. nurture argument?
I don't know if you mean what I think you mean with that. You mean the way we behave is solely due to what we are being taught? No, I don't think like that. But our nature stands against what we are being taught, and that's the cause for most of our internal and social conflicts. What keeps you from killing somebody? Not your nature. What keeps you from just taking what you want? Definitely not your nature.

I wasn't talking about "the media". The media is not some entity that makes decisions we humans have to accept. I am talking about one generation placing their world view into the younger generation's minds. Grown-up everyday people are the ones keeping the hero/princess myth (and every other social concept) alive, and children are being spoon-fed with it. That's where change could happen, but I don't see it, because the "adults" are too busy nurturing their preconceptions against the other gender to teach their kids how to quit the game.

The Question

Eternal
If my TK Wife is crazy, then I'm glad! Glad, I tell you! *hides behind the couch under a kevlar vest*

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I do like the verbal sparring as much as the next person, but in this case...haven't read my previous stuff that closely, huh? I am basically agreeing with a lot of what Dono says here. As for the all women are eeeevil stuff - hey, it wouldn't be any fun in here if there wasn't a woman taking exception to it, would it?

I am a sloppy reader, it's true.

jack

Ily's right. If a woman fucks a lot of men, she's a slut, whore, easy, dirty. Especially if she enjoys it. Women are still supposed to be "chaste" somehow, and the stereotypes are perpetrated out of fear.

I still take exception to the hoop jumping/free date concept. I get the theology, but don't accept it as practice. I think fucking is grand. There's nothing like it. I think women like it as much or even more, and want it as much or even more. Just having a dick is like having an instant sex wand. I know I get aroused over the most innane things sometimes, and then as guys know, we can get off instantly.

I don't think women work like that. It's a slower burn for you, at least from my experience.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think what we've really learned from this thread is that none of us have any idea what the fuck is going on.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Dammit Gear, I've counted on Dono to make another longish post so I could post "Oh quit whining already, bitch" and totally be teh vinner before we come to that conclusion!
Spoilsport.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think it would be cool if there was a real thread about human sexuality. Real. Not all this tippy toeing around everybody always does.

Oh well.