Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You call yourselves trolls? What a joke!

Thug Angel

I came here expecting to see some muthafukkas putting it down, but you bitches are softer than a muthafukkin grape. You've got no flow, no pinache, no game whatsoever, bland as a muthafukkin handkerchief. You cave bitches lack the imagination to compete with someone so elite. I drop a dis and toss it in your faces like a cup of piss. What you bitches got for a thug? I put it down and yes I'm brown, all you cave bitches can frown and hate on me but recognize you can never be me or see me. Tricks.

Trollkingdom is now MY HOUSE. You dont like it? Then get the fuck out.

Holla,

Thug Angel aka Thug Luv

I think he went to heaven. If this person had bothered to study Thug Luv's posts a bit better he would see how badly he's imitated him. Thug Luv is thoroughly unintelligible at times.

Though the thread title is bound to get attention. Kudos with that.

Messenger said:
AKA Thug Luv? Prove it.
What you want me to do? Whip out my 13 1/4 inch dick? I don't care what you call me, a nigger or a spic, but understand: This is my house and I'm the muthafukkin man.

I'm in a rhyming groove, because I've blown it up at trollwars and tonight I made the move ... to educate and make you wannabes recognize that I'm the alpha troll, the one who reigns supreme, the lord of lords and the king of kings.

Thug life, bitches.

Thug Angel said:
I came here expecting to see some muthafukkas putting it down, but you bitches are softer than a muthafukkin grape. You've got no flow, no pinache, no game whatsoever, bland as a muthafukkin handkerchief. You cave bitches lack the imagination to compete with someone so elite. I drop a dis and toss it in your faces like a cup of piss. What you bitches got for a thug? I put it down and yes I'm brown, all you cave bitches can frown and hate on me but recognize you can never be me or see me. Tricks.

Trollkingdom is now MY HOUSE. You dont like it? Then get the fuck out.

Holla,

Thug Angel aka Thug Luv

Oooh. Lookie who's here! THUG_LUV! Well hello my NIGGER-SPIC bitch! You are treading on my OTHER turf. I thought you'd had enough after I slapped you down so badly at TROLL WARS. I see you have come back for more. Too stupid to learn when it is better to stay down. Did the others not tell you I owned your ass? Did they not warn you that you were treading where you obviously did not belong? Let me guess. You had no idea I also reside at Troll Kingdom so you ran away from Troll wars to escape me is that it? I had no idea I slapped you all the way to Troll Kingdom. Damn but I have such hitting power even I am in awe!

Messenger said:
I think he went to heaven. If this person had bothered to study Thug Luv's posts a bit better he would see how badly he's imitated him. Thug Luv is thoroughly unintelligible at times.

Though the thread title is bound to get attention. Kudos with that.
What you want me to do to prove I'm Thug Luv?

I don't work. I got nothing but bitches, mostly cave bitches, who pay the rent. I put in work in the streets. I've dropped knowledge 24-7 at troll wars and came here at the behest of that lowlife drunken mick MacGuintey, or however you spell it.

It already came. It's called The Trollwars Express. if you take a look in the necro file, you'll find there's already a thread called " You call yourselves Trolls?" Try to be more original with your thread titles.

We do have one Mess, Jillian Drives it.

It comes around every so often, depending on which one of her personalities has control.

Thug Angel said:
What you want me to do to prove I'm Thug Luv?

I don't work. I got nothing but bitches, mostly cave bitches, who pay the rent. I put in work in the streets. I've dropped knowledge 24-7 at troll wars and came here at the behest of that lowlife drunken mick MacGuintey, or however you spell it.

Ah well. So much for that. It is not the Thug_Angel dipshit from TROLL WARS. That one was very adamant about having a job. I have owned Thug_Angel from the moment I met him in TROLL WARS. He was the easiest victim I ever had. You are not he.

SaintLucifer said:
Oooh. Lookie who's here! THUG_LUV! Well hello my NIGGER-SPIC bitch! You are treading on my OTHER turf. I thought you'd had enough after I slapped you down so badly at TROLL WARS. I see you have come back for more. Too stupid to learn when it is better to stay down. Did the others not tell you I owned your ass? Did they not warn you that you were treading where you obviously did not belong? Let me guess. You had no idea I also reside at Troll Kingdom so you ran away from Troll wars to escape me is that it? I had no idea I slapped you all the way to Troll Kingdom. Damn but I have such hitting power even I am in awe!
Bitch, you wish you could be me or see me.

You've pounced on these munchkins here and somehow came to trollwars as if you were Mr. Big Dick until you realized I had 13 1/4.

Unlike you, Thug Luv had business to tend to and didn't have the time to respond to your essays that you call posts. If I wanted to read so much, I'd go back to school, muthafukka.

You need to learn how to roll to be a respected troll. Long-winded post and stalking a nigga by swinging from his nuts aint the way so I'm must put your hillbilly ass in check. I'm your daddy. You're my bastard child trying to earn my respect.

Keep working at it.

Holla

NeonMercuryASH said:
It already came. It's called The Trollwars Express. if you take a look in the necro file, you'll find there's already a thread called " You call yourselves Trolls?" Try to be more original with your thread titles.
The thread may have gone and came, but one thing is for sure: your bitch ass is incredibly lame. You're not a troll. Youre just some lonely pathetic attention starving soul. You need something to keep you busy? On your knees you cave bitch. Bow to your new king and kiss his ring

All bullshit aside.....

Which one of you sucks the best cock?

Please welcome TW THUG! He may want an answer to the cocksucker thing, he don't play.

Yet another poster enraptured with their own third leg. Sigh, can't you guys be more original? This is so tiresome. I think the Thugmeister is hankering for nap time in Day Care.