Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You call yourselves trolls? What a joke!

NeonMercuryASH said:
Now, we know why you're still in Mom's basement.
LOL. I don't live with my mom, trick. I live with my baby's momma. She works. She pays the bills. She even buys diapers for my other baby's and their mommas to keep them bitches off my back. I've got it made. You simps can work from 9-5, I've got it made in the shade. So whose the fool?

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, so your idea of 'tough' and 'thuggery' is to beat up a weakling female is that it? I have a cousin who is female. Would you like to meet her? I love introducing cowards like yourself to her. They open their mouths the way you have and she takes them 'downtown'. She has put two guys into a hospital for yapping the way you do but never mind that. I merely pointed that out to remind you that one day you may run into someone like her. Like me, she is a 10th dan black belt in Aiki-Kempo Karatedo. We took the same classes. I am a better fighter but she can hold her own very well. I had other females in the same class. Would you perhaps like to utter your weakling crap which reeks of cowardice to those very same women? I can guarantee you would be shaking in your mommy's high-heels if every you sought to 'teach the bitches some respect'. It would be the other way around my dear nigger-spic child. I shall address you as NIGSPIC from this moment forward. I rather like that name. Catchy if you will. Now tell me, do you seek to touch those males never to 'disrespect' you? I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you do not. I have dealt with your ilk since the age of 14 and every time I have done so, they have been put squarely in their place. Niggers like yourself stayed away from me and mine in our neighbourhood. The lesson? Don't fuck with someone who is an even greater asshole than you are. Simple. Now run along and see about removing some of your pubes from the top of your head to glue them onto what remains of the 'balls' you had once upon a time before one such as myself slapped them off.
Ever hear of roofies? I'd spike her drink and by the time she comes conscious she'd be strewn across the floor with a mouthful of goo and her cunt would be wedged with a shoe. I love taking advantage of hard-head bitches.

The only thing that's 10 and black that you've had is a cock up your ass. Same for this trick bitch you're talking about

Thug Angel said:
I have no concerns. Bitches are meant to be trained, like dogs. Except I'd never hit a dog. If you train these hoebags correctly, they'll know better than to raise up for fear of being put down. Today's women have been brainwashed by Oprah into thinking they've got rights when in fact they're merely receptacles for our dicks. Nothing more. It even says so in the Bible so don't blame me. Blame God

'Raise up'? Whatever you say. Of course you would never seek to injure a dog. Most of them you meet in dark alleys at night to have a RUMPUS with. Let us just say there are very few dogs about your hometown attempting to find something larger than the blade of grass someone or something stuck up their assholes. We know it was you.

Tell me, how is it you know Oprah has 'brainwashed' women into believing they have rights? Is it perhaps your favourite show or something? What are you not telling us? Let me guess. I bet there was one show Oprah completed entitled 'Are You A Faggot Who Fucks Stray Doggies Up The Asshole?' As for the Bible, never speak of something that admits your people are our INFERIORS. That is stated in the Bible also. You were saying...? Blame the Bible. Not I. I fail to care anyway since it was written by Jewish conspirators bent on world domination. Do not worry, I will deal with them after I have rid the world of your kind. You nigger/spics are a virus. I am the anti-virus. You will be removed from the earth. Fear not. Oops. I forgot. You fear anyway since you only speak of hitting women and not men. No matter. You get my gist.

Thug Angel said:
I don't speak gutter. I only speak the truth. I know how to pimp and smack down a bitch, from the oldest to a youth. You've gotta get them while their young. It's easy for me because I'm hung. Holla

Well, at least you're entertaining for your creative spelling gaffs. What next? Spoonerisms? Perhaps a stutter to go with your uneducated diatribes? Why, we haven't been this entertained since the last invasion of the want to be trolls? I can see why your only claim to fame is a body part -- a body part we only have your word is as grotesquely large as you say it is. Then again, sadly, what else have you?

SaintLucifer said:

Tell me, how is it you know Oprah has 'brainwashed' women into believing they have rights? Is it perhaps your favourite show or something? What are you not telling us? Let me guess. I bet there was one show Oprah completed entitled 'Are You A Faggot Who Fucks Stray Doggies Up The Asshole?'

I think your inaugural post at Trollwars spoke of having your tiny white cock pleasured by a big black buck's jowels. Dr. Phil would call that technique you're using there "projection." Putting your dirty laundry on someone else's lawn. When I use projection, it's in the form of a 13 1/4 dick up in one of your cave bitches

Thug Angel said:
Ever hear of roofies? I'd spike her drink and by the time she comes conscious she'd be strewn across the floor with a mouthful of goo and her cunt would be wedged with a shoe. I love taking advantage of hard-head bitches.

The only thing that's 10 and black that you've had is a cock up your ass. Same for this trick bitch you're talking about

You mean the 'roofies' you use on your neighbourhood dogs to make them more compliant with accepting your grass blade of a dick? That is not someting you should be bragging about. The only thing I have had that was 10 and black was the 10 black licorice sticks I enjoyed after beating the shit out of a nigger asshole who had snapped the brassiere of a girl I liked in Grade 9. I so thoroughly beat the shit out of him the police were called in. I was let off because the girl complained of sexual assault. Let one go, the other goes too. The fucking nigger was CRYING! I mean this is Grade 9 for fuck sakes. I had not cried since I was fucking 4 years old. This was a guy who went around bullying kids. That day was the first time he ever confronted me. It was also the last. Strange that your kind today seeks to be tough whilst hiding behind Berettas and MAC 10s yes? This must have been due to too many ass beatings in their lives at the hands of white people. No wonder you are such an angry little man. You remind me of so many niggers I knew here in my city. Tough until you confront them. The only thing I have ever seen in a nigger's eyes is FEAR. You know there is something wrong with your people when a buddy of mine confronted 6 niggers whilst I was up with my other buddies in the mall food court. You can see down into the next level. We were munching our subs when we looked down to see our buddy sit down and take off his western boots. We called to see if he need our help. He told us to shut the fuck up and mind our own business. Since we were so used to him we went back to munching upon our subs. The niggers just stood there talking about how they were going to shave his ass with their knives. He simply turned sideways, looked at them and waved them forward. More yelling by the 'tough' niggers ensued until the decided to let it go and left. 6 niggers against 1 white guy. My buddy was not even tall. The niggers were. Seems he had a reputation around the neighbourhood for clocking niggers on a daily basis. His only complaint? They never fought in equal numbers. Never. They will NOT ace you mano-a-mano unless they have another 5 of their own kind around. Your yapping about beating up members of the weaker sex is proof positive you are one such coward.

Enkephalen said:
Well, at least you're entertaining for your creative spelling gaffs. What next? Spoonerisms? Perhaps a stutter to go with your uneducated diatribes? Why, we haven't been this entertained since the last invasion of the want to be trolls? I can see why your only claim to fame is a body part -- a body part we only have your word is as grotesquely large as you say it is. Then again, sadly, what else have you?
When you've got a big dick, you don't need a Corvette.

TW is like the 'Mirror Mirror' version of TK... or, vice versa. This "Thug Angel" seems to be an alternate universe version of our own Bitch Slap Smitty.

And that's comforting.

Grandtheftcow said:
Nothing if you're a filthy nigger.
I guess all of the caves who live in such lovely places as Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, West Virginia, Idaho, the Dakotas, Nebraska (note: some of the highest welfare receiving states despite miniscule minority populations) are a credit to your mongrel race? I can see the dirt between your toes, hillbilly boy. Just because you have an advocado green refrigerator in that double wide trailer doesn't make you superior

Thug Angel said:
I think your inaugural post at Trollwars spoke of having your tiny white cock pleasured by a big black buck's jowels. Dr. Phil would call that technique you're using there "projection." Putting your dirty laundry on someone else's lawn. When I use projection, it's in the form of a 13 1/4 dick up in one of your cave bitches

You watch Dr. Phil too? What exactly are you saying? You watch faggot talk shows? Why am I not the least bit surprised?? Oopsy. I noticed a typo. You meant to say 1 1/4" dick. No doubt you accidentally pressed the '3' key. Fear not. I caught it just in time. Everyone knows when you attempt to brag about having fucked bitches, they laugh and say 'oh yes, he 'nicked' us with that little thing' Not something you want to be bragging about.

Congratulations, Thug Angel, for owning SaintLucifer. Not exactly hard to do, but it's nice to see at least one asshole get riled up in this thread.

Thug Angel said:
I guess all of the caves who live in such lovely places as Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, West Virginia, Idaho, the Dakotas, Nebraska (note: some of the highest welfare receiving states despite miniscule minority populations) are a credit to your mongrel race? I can see the dirt between your toes, hillbilly boy. Just because you have an advocado green refrigerator in that double wide trailer doesn't make you superior

Be careful Thug. These fuckers have their own teabag room.

SaintLucifer said:
You mean the 'roofies' you use on your neighbourhood dogs to make them more compliant with accepting your grass blade of a dick?

What's up with your obsession with sex with animals? you caves are some sick fucks, but check any internet site for bitches who fuck animals, and its all CAVES.

They will NOT ace you mano-a-mano unless they have another 5 of their own kind around. Your yapping about beating up members of the weaker sex is proof positive you are one such coward.

It's MANO Y MANO, you illiterate cunt

NeonMercuryASH said:
Why are we arguing with this dork?

We play with our quarry before casting it aside and wandering away in search of newer entertainment. This creature is new and we are the welcome wagon. It will be entertaining for a brief period of time, and then once we are well and truly bored with its "Johnny One Note" trolling style, we'll ignore it. Right now, it is a new toy, by the weekend it will be a broken toy. Oh, it won't think it's broken. It will think it has trolled the board. It isn't smart enough to realize that with the papercuts we have delivered, it has bled out on the bathroom floor. It will flail about like a landed fish, it will announce that its third leg has magically grown another inch and that all the women swoon at its tough persona, but it will still be dead. It just won't admit that it is dead mind you. But it will have joined the ranks of zombie-want-to-be-trolls that have come and gone from TK for years. It thinks it is clever and that its trolling style is unique. Ho hum doesn't quite cover how boring it is. But we have risen to the occasion once again to welcome our newest member in true TK style. Now, if it is smart (doubtful) it will settle down and join the party in progress.

Thug Angel said:

A state can receive welfare? Why does the state not seek out a job? I never knew geographical entities were in need of jobs in the first place.

You speak of trailers. Did you ever think some people are smart enough to ensure their homes have wheels as a preparatory measure in case your kind shows up? You do understand what happens when niggers move into white neighbourhoods yes? The property values are flushed down the toilet (when it should the the niggers being flushed). This way some smart people can move their homes to escape the nigger invasion. Such people prefer to live where there are no hypodermic syringes strewn about the ground. They prefer to live where they can actually see the grass and not the garbage which includes used condoms from your nights with your mommas. They would also prefer not to hear you niggers uttering 'yo wassup homey bitch?' every single night. They fear the dumbing down of their children who may hear such mangling of the English langauge and who may also be taught that it is actually cool to be dumber than a Canadian log. They prefer not to see coke dealers ever 10 metres from their trailers. They prefer to live someone other than a location where ever single time they visit a convenience store it is being robbed by a fucking nigger too dumb and too lazy to find a job.

popcorn8ya.gif

Messenger said:
Congratulations, Thug Angel, for owning SaintLucifer. Not exactly hard to do, but it's nice to see at least one asshole get riled up in this thread.
I've been his daddy from Day One. He's my bastard son, erroneously conceived from my intellectual jisms. And he just gobbles it up, and loves it.