Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You call yourselves trolls? What a joke!

Grandtheftcow said:
Cave bitches? Must be a nigger from Philadelphia.

yo yo yo nigga now git yo' ass ta da back o' da bus Ya' dig?
The only niggas in Philly are those greasy fat ass hairy Italians.

Thug Angel said:
Sissy soft sucker, Tootsie roll muthafukka. The fact you don't think its me shows you're a fool. I can tell you everything we've said to one another, you accused me today or having sex with my sister or mother. You said Canadian chicks don't play that shit, and I told you that was garbage because I have two hoes in Ontario who break me off. This 13 1/4 is rock hard. Your bitch ass is nutsack soft.

Trick

I hope you have a couple of other gardening tools to go with those hoes you have...then you will at least have an occupation.

Thug Angel said:
I've never heard a bro speak that way. But I've heard your cave bitches say plenty of shit that's uncomprehensible. Having a big dick makes them whores speak in tongues. Of course, you needle dicks can't relate. So just stick to what you know and go masturbate

'Cave bitches'? What of your jungle bitches? Still stuff hockey pucks into your bottom lip and stretch your necks with tire rims?? Such a proud people your women. Lovely *pukes* too. Here you go. A few examples of lovely nigger women:
faces_p55.jpg

faces_p62.jpg

faces_p85.jpg

faces_p245.jpg

faces_p300.jpg

faces_p39.jpg

These are the women you are so proud of? The people you hold with pride in your heart? The very people you seek to brag about? I laugh into your face, spittle and all.

NeonMercuryASH said:
I'll bow as soon as I find an arrow.

Wait, you're a bitch. Bitches belong in the kitchen and doing what they're told. They've got no business giving any back talk to a man, period. It's not beneath me to cave in a bitch's forehead for disrespect. Peel your muthafukkin cap and break your neck.

Thug Angel said:
Wait, you're a bitch. Bitches belong in the kitchen and doing what they're told. They've got no business giving any back talk to a man, period. It's not beneath me to cave in a bitch's forehead for disrespect. Peel your muthafukkin cap and break your neck.
So he wants me in the kitchen with knives and cleavers?

Thug Angel said:
Sissy soft sucker, Tootsie roll muthafukka. The fact you don't think its me shows you're a fool. I can tell you everything we've said to one another, you accused me today or having sex with my sister or mother. You said Canadian chicks don't play that shit, and I told you that was garbage because I have two hoes in Ontario who break me off. This 13 1/4 is rock hard. Your bitch ass is nutsack soft.

Trick

You do understand EVERYONE reads my posts in TROLL WARS simply to take lessons from me. Anyone could read all of my posts and claim to be whomever. NO matter. Whomever you are, I can slap you about just as easily. Did you tell everyone in here you are about 5' 3" in height? Everyone in Troll Wars knows this but do these people?

Enkephalen said:
I hope you have a couple of other gardening tools to go with those hoes you have...then you will at least have an occupation.
An occupation? As in job? Fuck you. Not a chance. The $$$ I make isn't taxable. An occupation is for fools getting pimped by the system. Not me

NeonMercuryASH said:
What? Grovelling in the dirt?

An apt occupation wouldn't you think? With this poster's preoccupation with gutter speak and trash talk, I can't imaging he or she is fit for much else.

Enkephalen said:
An apt occupation wouldn't you think? With this poster's preoccupation with gutter speak and trash talk, I can't imaging he or she is fit for much else.
He's fit for the welfare check thats for sure.

NeonMercuryASH said:
So he wants me in the kitchen with knives and cleavers?
I have no concerns. Bitches are meant to be trained, like dogs. Except I'd never hit a dog. If you train these hoebags correctly, they'll know better than to raise up for fear of being put down. Today's women have been brainwashed by Oprah into thinking they've got rights when in fact they're merely receptacles for our dicks. Nothing more. It even says so in the Bible so don't blame me. Blame God

Enkephalen said:
It goes beyond the gutter. For TA, that would be a step up to a higher tax bracket.

Thug Angel said:
I have no concerns. Bitches are meant to be trained, like dogs. Except I'd never hit a dog. If you train these hoebags correctly, they'll know better than to raise up for fear of being put down. Today's women have been brainwashed by Oprah into thinking they've got rights when in fact they're merely receptacles for our dicks. Nothing more. It even says so in the Bible so don't blame me. Blame God
Now, we know why you're still in Mom's basement.

Enkephalen said:
I don't speak gutter. I only speak the truth. I know how to pimp and smack down a bitch, from the oldest to a youth. You've gotta get them while their young. It's easy for me because I'm hung. Holla

Thug Angel said:

Ah, so your idea of 'tough' and 'thuggery' is to beat up a weakling female is that it? I have a cousin who is female. Would you like to meet her? I love introducing cowards like yourself to her. They open their mouths the way you have and she takes them 'downtown'. She has put two guys into a hospital for yapping the way you do but never mind that. I merely pointed that out to remind you that one day you may run into someone like her. Like me, she is a 10th dan black belt in Aiki-Kempo Karatedo. We took the same classes. I am a better fighter but she can hold her own very well. I had other females in the same class. Would you perhaps like to utter your weakling crap which reeks of cowardice to those very same women? I can guarantee you would be shaking in your mommy's high-heels if every you sought to 'teach the bitches some respect'. It would be the other way around my dear nigger-spic child. I shall address you as NIGSPIC from this moment forward. I rather like that name. Catchy if you will. Now tell me, do you seek to touch those males never to 'disrespect' you? I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you do not. I have dealt with your ilk since the age of 14 and every time I have done so, they have been put squarely in their place. Niggers like yourself stayed away from me and mine in our neighbourhood. The lesson? Don't fuck with someone who is an even greater asshole than you are. Simple. Now run along and see about removing some of your pubes from the top of your head to glue them onto what remains of the 'balls' you had once upon a time before one such as myself slapped them off.