Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You call yourselves trolls? What a joke!

Thug Angel said:
What's up with your obsession with sex with animals? you caves are some sick fucks, but check any internet site for bitches who fuck animals, and its all CAVES.

It's MANO Y MANO, you illiterate cunt

It is? Really? As an American and a NIGGER one at that, you would seek to measure your usage of the English language against myself? You must be kidding me. You morons spell it 'color' which is 100% incorrect. No matter. I shall allow you to feel better about yourself but here you go:

ma·no a ma·no Audio pronunciation of "mano a mano" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (män ä män)
n. pl. ma·nos a ma·nos (mäns ä mäns)

1. A bullfight in which two rival matadors take turns fighting several bulls each.
2. A face-to-face confrontation or competitive struggle: a mano a mano between the presidential candidates.

adj.

Being or suggestive of a face-to-face encounter or contest: a mano a mano duel between golf pros.

adv.

In direct competition: an industry gearing up to go mano a mano with a rival.

*cups my ear forward* You were saying something about me being an illiterate... ?

Enkephalen said:
We play with our quarry before casting it aside and wandering away in search of newer entertainment. This creature is new and we are the welcome wagon. It will be entertaining for a brief period of time, and then once we are well and truly bored with its "Johnny One Note" trolling style, we'll ignore it.

Won't happen, junior. It's been proclaimed by know-it-alls like you everywhere I've been, and a year later I'm posting topics that generate FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. You'll comment how I'm boring and how I suck, but the fact is, you can't stop posting. Like masturbating in your neighbor's toolshed.

Right now, it is a new toy, by the weekend it will be a broken toy. Oh, it won't think it's broken. It will think it has trolled the board. It isn't smart enough to realize that with the papercuts we have delivered, it has bled out on the bathroom floor. It will flail about like a landed fish, it will announce that its third leg has magically grown another inch and that all the women swoon at its tough persona, but it will still be dead.
WTF? This is the most incoherent shit I've ever read. Even when I'm high I'm not this flighty. RULE 1 of trolling: make it short, sweet and succint. Long-winded diatribe in the guise of trying to sound eloquent is quite the behavior of a simpleton with a desire to be elevated beyond his true standing.

Get it? of course not. Because that's how you sound. Dumb bitch

Thug Angel said:
I've been his daddy from Day One. He's my bastard son, erroneously conceived from my intellectual jisms. And he just gobbles it up, and loves it.

Really? From Day One you say? Perhaps you would like to take a gander at this little gem yes?

ireallyhateyou
ΔΤΧ
Troll Enforcer

Reputation +345/-48
[Genius] [Dipshit]

Lick my plate dog dick!

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Ignore

Re: FUCK the POLICE and you WHITE TRASH that believe them
« Reply #114 on: Yesterday at 03:32:43 AM »

Quote from: Thug Luv on May 09, 2006, 10:43:25 PM

Thug Life, bitch.

Holding it down in the 2K6 for all my homeys.

Hate on, hater!

Ha, he slammed your sorry ass and this is the best you could come up with?

You remember that post? Must have pissed you off being told by an ADMIN that I slammed your sorry ass. *sniffle*

Thug Angel said:
... muthafukka ...muthafukkin...muthafukkin ... a cup of piss. ... MY HOUSE. ...like it? Holla,

Thug Angel aka Thug Luv

Well, now that we know your plans for THIS weekend, what are you gonna do to your dad for Father's day?

You do have a dad, right? Locked up so you'l always know where to find him? I'll bet HE is acquainted with a few 13 and 1/4' dicks. You should get him soap-on-a-rope for Father's day, prison bitches really appreciate that kind of help.

There's already a ThugLuv that posts here at TK. He's not you. You guys...if you're going to "take over our board" at least get some of the nomenclature/history straight.

I would also advise you to knock it off with your bullshit, and assimilate. You are running out of time, and the extended hand is still warm. Just ask Cranky Bastard.

Are you the diner, or the meal?

TMAS needs to have it's first meeting. We need to clean up this roach problem.

Grandtheftcow said:
Here's an ebonics translator so we can communicate with this lower negriod.

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

We can dig' ya now foo'.ya'll is mad stupid.

OOo! Cool!

This: "My, but you are a strong man. would you be interested in working my field?"

Comes out like this: "[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva] My, but ya iz uh strong nig. would ya be interested in working muh ma fuckin field? and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah."

Now THAT was awesome!
[/FONT]

jack said:
Thug Angel and Lucy are the same poster IMHO

If you think I am Thug_Angel, simply ask the Admins. They would know. I don't do duals. I have told you this a million times. What is ridiculous would be the fact you know this to be true.

Thug Angel said:
Won't happen, junior. It's been proclaimed by know-it-alls like you everywhere I've been, and a year later I'm posting topics that generate FOUR HUNDRED POSTS. You'll comment how I'm boring and how I suck, but the fact is, you can't stop posting. Like masturbating in your neighbor's toolshed.

Get it? of course not. Because that's how you sound. Dumb bitch

I see reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit in school.