Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You call yourselves trolls? What a joke!

Enkephalen said:
Yet another poster enraptured with their own third leg. Sigh, can't you guys be more original? This is so tiresome. I think the Thugmeister is hankering for nap time in Day Care.
Your cave bitches LOVE my dick. If you don't believe me, wait about 25 more years and you muthafukkas will be extinct from this planet. Oh happy day

Thug Angel said:
Is this the best comeback you've got? You prove me point, and you're the lamest of this lot. Punk bitch
So which one of you is it? Why are so such a pussy that you have to register another account? We can still go at it in DC, and leave these civilians out of the cross-fire.

Wait, I've already offered you faggots peace, here. But go ahead and register another account. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

Thug Angel said:
Bitch, you wish you could be me or see me.

You've pounced on these munchkins here and somehow came to trollwars as if you were Mr. Big Dick until you realized I had 13 1/4.

Unlike you, Thug Luv had business to tend to and didn't have the time to respond to your essays that you call posts. If I wanted to read so much, I'd go back to school, muthafukka.

You need to learn how to roll to be a respected troll. Long-winded post and stalking a nigga by swinging from his nuts aint the way so I'm must put your hillbilly ass in check. I'm your daddy. You're my bastard child trying to earn my respect.

Keep working at it.

Holla

Yup. It's not him. Only I know this for a fact. No one else can state the same with equal assurance. I slapped the nigger-spic around so much in Troll Wars his pubes fell off his head.

Thug Angel said:
Your cave bitches LOVE my dick. If you don't believe me, wait about 25 more years and you muthafukkas will be extinct from this planet. Oh happy day

Ah, geeze, another Luci-Lite suffering from priapism.

Grandtheftcow said:
Here's an ebonics translator so we can communicate with this lower negriod.

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

We can dig' ya now foo'.ya'll is mad stupid.

I've never heard a bro speak that way. But I've heard your cave bitches say plenty of shit that's uncomprehensible. Having a big dick makes them whores speak in tongues. Of course, you needle dicks can't relate. So just stick to what you know and go masturbate

Cranky Bastard said:
Thug is a much better troll than me.

You've been warned... :laugh:

Bitch. My neighbour's 4 year old is a better troll than you. Now sit down and shut the fuck up lest I make you beg for a chance to suck my cock just as you begged and cried to be let out of DAYCARE. Fucking coward. Wahhhh let me out of DAYCARE! Shit. Fucking baby.

TW Tiger has you in the Camel Clutch,
and TW Thug is about to give you a Teabagging from the TOP of the ropes!

Enjoy Bitches!

Thug Angel said:
I've never heard a bro speak that way. But I've heard your cave bitches say plenty of shit that's uncomprehensible. Having a big dick makes them whores speak in tongues. Of course, you needle dicks can't relate. So just stick to what you know and go masturbate

The word is "incomprehensible". Your dick has punctured your brain.

Thug Angel said:
Cave bitches? Must be a nigger from Philadelphia.

yo yo yo nigga now git yo' ass ta da back o' da bus Ya' dig?

SaintLucifer said:
Yup. It's not him. Only I know this for a fact. No one else can state the same with equal assurance. I slapped the nigger-spic around so much in Troll Wars his pubes fell off his head.
Sissy soft sucker, Tootsie roll muthafukka. The fact you don't think its me shows you're a fool. I can tell you everything we've said to one another, you accused me today or having sex with my sister or mother. You said Canadian chicks don't play that shit, and I told you that was garbage because I have two hoes in Ontario who break me off. This 13 1/4 is rock hard. Your bitch ass is nutsack soft.

Trick

Thug Angel said:
The thread may have gone and came, but one thing is for sure: your bitch ass is incredibly lame. You're not a troll. Youre just some lonely pathetic attention starving soul. You need something to keep you busy? On your knees you cave bitch. Bow to your new king and kiss his ring
I'll bow as soon as I find an arrow.