You gonna get another jab?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
However, you asked what 45 did that was dictatorial and not what I personally think about 45 and the people that support that POS. Look to Trump's statements after China's President Xi Jinping abolished presidential term limits back in 2018, in effect making him president for life. Trump was so happy about that he voiced he would like to be president for life. Then, he subsequently followed Xi's playbook in trying to install his loyalists in every level of government and remove any obstacles within or without the government to help him stay in power. He radicalized his base into buying his lie that if he lost the election it was because it was stolen from him. He refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power and whipped his base into a frenzy to attempt to stop the transfer of power. Here more than a year later and he is still promoting this lie even though it has been proven time and time again that more of us did not want Trump than did. All the while Trump and his supporters were screaming "Stop the Steal" they were trying to steal my vote and the vote of the majority who did not vote for Trump.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Regarding the vaccine - I'm 100% in favor of the vaccine. Both my parents were born during the time of the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 - my father was born in 1917 and my mother in 1919. When I was a very young child, my parents took me in for the polio vaccine and I thank them. I had a cousin and knew older co-workers who had suffered from polio before the vaccine was available. Over the course of my life I've seen firsthand how vaccines for various diseases have benefitted me and mankind in general. Just about everyone alive in America today can thank vaccine creators for the significant reduction in many childhood infectious diseases. Last year my sister-in-law lost 11 family members from Covid at the outset of the acknowledgment of the pandemic. This year Covid killed my 44-year-old niece and the 40-year-old grandson of another cousin, both Trump-QAnon-Anti-Masker-Anti-Vaxxerers, my elderly and sickly ex-sister-in-law, the elderly wife of one of my cousins, and two of my oldest friends who risked their lives on Google science. So, yes, since Covid doesn't care about people's personal agendas, and I've seen the value of vaccines, I got the two original shots and the booster as soon as possible. I've just retired and determined to live to enjoy it. This pandemic won't end until everyone gets on board with ending it.

The Question

Eternal
^^I'm afraid you'll find that Blackfoot/CeeJay/Etc has the "Gibbering Retard" position filled, here. Solid audition, though.

The Question

Eternal
Just so you're aware, all your bluster and invective about 45 doesn't change the fact that Tapioca Joe took an economy that was still healthy -- despite Democrat governors using the chinkpox as an excuse to fuck it up as hard as they could -- and thoroughly tanked it. It was Beijing Biden who moved the U.S. from energy independence to having to beg OPEC for oil. Under whom inflation -- and, moreover, the real cost of living -- skyrocketed.

Talk all the shit you want about Trump, but by every metric that matters, the U.S. was orders of magnitude better off under him than it is now, and we all know it.

And I suspect that's why you hate the guy. "Ehhh! Trump wuth a dictator!" He didn't use the U.S. government to fuck with ordinary people. Obama did with Operation: Chokepoint. Tried to, with Operation: Fast & Furious. Biden has with these illegal federal vax mandates (Protip: If the Constitution doesn't say the Feds have to do something, then legally, the Feds aren't allowed to do said thing. And nowhere does it say they have to force Americans to take medications, of any kind, under any circumstances. The Feds are not legally empowered to do what Biden is trying to do.)

That's dictatorial. That's tyranny. But you approve of that, is my guess. So let's not hear you cry about how Trump "wanted to" be a dictator, while you approve of Biden doing shit that literally is dictatorial. You don't give a fuck about authoritarianism, you only whinge about "the other team" having the opportunity to engage in it, while you cheer "your own team" actually engaging in it.

The Question

Eternal
Here more than a year later and he is still promoting this lie even though it has been proven time and time again that more of us did not want Trump than did. All the while Trump and his supporters were screaming "Stop the Steal" they were trying to steal my vote and the vote of the majority who did not vote for Trump.
Nobody was trying to nullify your vote; unless, of course, you happen to be, A. a felon, B. a foreign national, C. deceased, or D. fictitious.

Because that's the majority that "voted for" Biden.

And, yes, I can prove that. Want to know how? I can prove it with one word:

Audit.

Now watch you freak out and prove that the process of discovery triggers those who know that a crime was committed.

"7.2 billion people voted for Joe! AND DON'T YOU DARE ENACT THE PROCEDURE THAT WILL PROVE IT, NYYYYEEEEAAAAUUURRRRGGGHHHH!!!"

I
know 2020 was stolen. You know 2020 was stolen. And every Democrat that went full Old Testament with the gnashing of teeth and rending of vestments knew that audits would prove that 2020 was stolen. Which Maricopa's did, and that's when MSNBCPUSA stopped covering them. ZZZRRPT! Coverage blackout.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just how much money have you sent to your dictator-wanna-be?

The Question

Eternal
Just how much money have you sent to your dictator-wanna-be?
That's what I love about lefty dopes. You always think it's about the man, not the message. I could not give less of a fuck about Trump. He was never what was important. It was always about the message, and the message is simple: Fuck the Establishment.

It's rotten, skin to core.

Trump was one big Fuck You -- both to the Establishment and to those addicted to the flavor of its boot polish.

Edit: Nice dodge, by the way. Oh... wait. No, it wasn't. :)

The Question

Eternal
270230397_10159333066257508_9183829838405124787_n.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Trump is only about money. He measures himself by how much money he has and is sick that Putin has more personal wealth than he does. He tried to run this country like he runs his personal businesses - into the ground. How does he solve his personal business problems? He doesn't pay the people he owes money to, gives excuses as to why he doesn't have to pay them, then files bankruptcy. The USA owes China tons of money. Trump's plan to not pay what we owe was to set tariffs which hurt our American farmers which Trump borrowed more money from China to bail out the farmers he hurt with his tariffs on China. Then, when this virus came out Trump wanted to blame it all on China to give him a reason not to pay China what we owe them.

Can you post a picture of where you were in that bunch that was climbing the wall at the Capitol at the January 6th Insurrection?

The Question

Eternal
Trump is only about money.
Point went right over your head, didn't it. Must have, 'cause you're still bawling about the man and ignoring the message.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Point went right over your head, didn't it. Must have, 'cause you're still bawling about the man and ignoring the message.
Just how much money did you send to Trump? Did it ruin your Christmas? Are you still waiting for him to pay your attorneys' fees for participating in the January 6th Insurrection? How many people have you infected with Covid-19 and variants? How many of them have died?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just how much money did you send to Trump? Did it ruin your Christmas? Are you still waiting for him to pay your attorneys' fees for participating in the January 6th Insurrection? How many people have you infected with Covid-19 and variants? How many of them have died?
Did Trump spit his man bleach into your mouth, QAnon? Or did he inject it into your butt?

The Question

Eternal

Ohhhh kay. You've gone full Crackfoot, now. And you're going where Crackfoot went.
Sun Sunshine GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ohhhh kay. You've gone full Crackfoot, now. And you're going where Crackfoot went.
Sun Sunshine GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario'Ontario
You are getting wordy there. Don't you identify with the 3-word chant party?

Mirah

I love you
Tell me, are you ignoring Biden? Were you ignoring Obama? Hilary? Or were you just listening to thier messages?