COVID-19 check in thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

(I just post Paddington now.)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Bullshit. There are tests everywhere. UAMS, down the street from me, is doing drive-thru tests, and that's in fucking Little Rock, Arkansas.

If you need tested, you can get it. Maybe not if you live out in the sticks, but if you're in a metropolitan area, you can get tested.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Antibiotics don't treat viruses so they probably don't think you have it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yep I was going to say the same thing and they should’ve told you that since you’d no doubt be worrying otherwise.

Good news anyway, hopefully you’ll all be back to normal soon.

Meanwhile, I haven’t been to the shops in a week now.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Bullshit. There are tests everywhere. UAMS, down the street from me, is doing drive-thru tests, and that's in fucking Little Rock, Arkansas.

If you need tested, you can get it. Maybe not if you live out in the sticks, but if you're in a metropolitan area, you can get tested.

Not true.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Meanwhile, I haven’t been to the shops in a week now.
I haven't done a big shopping trip in a week. Went yesterday to the shop across the street for 2 bottles of soda. Might do some other food shopping tomorrow. Need some more cheese and pickles at least.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

The Question

Eternal
The birds are still singing at my house, way to early in the morning too, shut up you damn birds. I do wish I had gotten a hair cut, I guess my girl friend will get her wish and I’ll have long hair for a while.

You don’t own a set of trimmers?