COVID-19 check in thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Walter has an instagram now.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I avoided all news about the apocalypse, and spent the day planting my garden. Now I'm too tired to worry about the end of the world and at least I will have peas, squash, and cucumbers.

Sounds like the best of all possible days.

The Question

Eternal
Down to 3.5 rolls of TP, but bought a 6 pack of paper towels i can use if the stores don't restock before i run out.

Careful about those, paper towels are not meant to be flushed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's been awhile since I've had a beer at 10am on a Monday, but here we are.

I know what you mean. I've resisted the tempation to open the first bottle of wine before 5pm and so far that's been a benchmark.

Wine and pot go together so nicely I think, and theres SO MUCH TV.

Wife went shopping today, got great stuff. still no TP or paper towels in any of the stores. Glad I got in on the costco sale before the holocaust started. 2 dog walks, an hour on the spin bike in the apartment and 20 mins of meditation seem to be helping the daily routine. I am getting a little stir crazy so the dog walks help.

The Question

Eternal
I may have a short story commission in the works, if the customer isn't yanking my chain. Tomorrow is when I find out whether the commission is legit or a time waster. If it's legit, I may be sipping Bulleit and ginger ale by this time tomorrow.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
up date:

we have 1,340 cases of COVID-19 in the state and 30 in the county..

The Question

Eternal
Tip to ensure successful social distancing: If you must go out, prepare beforehand by eating a quart of baked beans and a quart of onion soup, then drinking a liter of cheap domestic beer.

People will give you wide berth, and gladly.

The Question

Eternal
Day 1 of lockdown here in AZ. Yep, it finally reached even ya. Safeway has zero tp. In a one stoplight town, that’s insane. Workaround: Kleenex and sandwich bags to dispose of it in.