I Just Took A Good Venooking

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I just took another.

It screamed "Oy Vey!" at me as it swirled down the toilet.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Took a particularly memorable Brownfoot this morning.

Woke up around 5:30. My guts were rumbling. Felt stopped up. Eventually worked it out for a very rewarding deposit. Laid back down and within a few minutes it started again. Much runnier this time. Required a few more trips before I was done.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It takes about 8 hours for ice cream to get through you. The way Saturday went, I decided to have 1.5 quarts of chocolate ice cream. Woke up around 3 with my guts churning and based on the color and consistency, it was clear it was the ice cream.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, what a magnificent one just now. I was going about my busy business of fucking off online and avoiding productivity and increasingly felt like I needed to fart. But in attempting to squeak one out, realized it was no mere fart. Wrapped up one or two other things and headed off to the reading room for a very rewarding and bowl-filling experience. It looked a lot like Blackfoot.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Probably smelled like him too, is my guess.

steve samurai jack

Oh, what a magnificent one just now. I was going about my busy business of fucking off online and avoiding productivity and increasingly felt like I needed to fart. But in attempting to squeak one out, realized it was no mere fart. Wrapped up one or two other things and headed off to the reading room for a very rewarding and bowl-filling experience. It looked a lot like o.

Probably smelled like him too, is my guess.

Which Blackfoot

logoflag.gif
images

or
blackfoot NAP
images

KING OF BLING

jack

^^ Why you, of course. Smelled just like you.

How's that hook feel Wilson? Dumb black bastard :bigass:

Do yourself a favor (unless you want to go back to the way things were) and stay the fuck out of "grown folks" threads.

Last warning.

:bigass:

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Woke up in the middle of the night last night with labor pains. Headed to the delivery room and pushed out a healthy 8# CeeJay.

jack

Hopefully you wiped after?

jack

Woke up in the middle of the night last night with labor pains. Headed to the delivery room and pushed out a healthy 8# CeeJay.

jack

When I wiped my ass this morning, it looked like an exact portrait of blackfoot. I considered framing it, but it smelled exactly like him too, so I flushed it instead.

jack

jack

What's the difference between CeeJay and a bucket of shit?

The Bucket :bigass:

jack

What do you call the brown, crusty dried ring around CeeJay's lips that smells just like shit?

His dessert! :bigass:

jack

What's the difference between dogshit and CeeJay?

When dogshit gets old it turns white and stops stinking!