Community (season 1-2)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And did them well. In fact, Mr. Miff, I think you're the bravest man I've ever known.

(Can you tell from my last few posts that FC is on TV at the moment? HUH CANYA?)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Gotta be the most quotable movie of the lot. Although it's a bit difficult to weave "or WHAT?! You'll kill ME?! LIKE YOU KILLED ENSIGN LYNCH!?!" into normal conversation.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BullSHIT.

CaptainWacky

No posts this week?

It was an okay episode. Better than last week's on the whole, though it didn't have a big laugh out loud moment like the chloroform scene.

Annie's boobs.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
John Oliver should be on MOAR. I love him and his funny face.

This episode was pretty good, mostly because they dialed back the Chang silliness and focused more on the main study group.

ANNIE'S BOOBS

CaptainWacky

Did you know there was a whole subplot in the background with Abed delivering a baby?

[YOUTUBE]7tP0ubODOUQ[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I noticed that, but I didn't realize it was Abed delivering the baby.

CaptainWacky

I saw people fighting but didn't know what was happening.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Annie should bounce her boobs in every episode.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I only started to notice the background bits when Abed and the other guy helped the girl move out of the cafeteria.

It was a good episode over all, but I guess I won't really be excited again until there's another Paintball style ep.

Annie's boobs.

CaptainWacky

The problem is that it's so self-referential that when they try to do a serious bit they can't help themselves from totally saying "hey, we're doing a serious bit here!" so you can't actually take it seriously. Or something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
204 - Basic Rocket Science

37340580878231810592.png

Really episode! Probably worth watching again just to pick up on all the hidden gags. I loved the references to the Dean's cruising and the rival Dean (why are they always called Dean?) being a black version of Greendale's. Also, the line about all of his previous schools not existing anymore was funny. I wonder if one of them was Sunnydale? ;)

38322569521010527644.png

Abed's very good at sliding and jumping. Did you see his powerslide over the desk?

Annie deciding to switch colleges because of a flag wasn't very believable, but hey, it was a good ep. The right balance of well written jokes and zany, off the wall fun.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I liked it when the dean seemed to like the other dean whispering into his ear.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Dean should get his own episode. A day in the life, maybe. And as he goes around the college we see snippets of what the study group are up to.

Best IMDb thread:

"What movies do I need to watch to understand this episode?"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was a great ep! I only wish it was longer. They should have an expanded episode now and then.

Do you think Troy and Britta will get together?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DOUBLE POTS :rwmd:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
RAWR

CaptainWacky

"You guys are walking in slow mo?"

(Watching it now.)

CaptainWacky

Did KFC really have a space simulator?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't think so. It was very clever product placement.

E PLURIBUS ANUS