Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 3 on)

I wonder if DVD sales do anything to help keep a show ALIVE. I should order the first two seasons OR SOMETHING.

The Christmas show is tonight, I am very excited but also sad cuz it's the last one for months.

I thought it was kind of tame. The intro was right out of Malcolm in the Middle. Then it was a long, drawn out Glee parody sketch. It was okay but not that special, considering it was the Christmas episode.

SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!

That Annie scene...

Britta's tree outfit...

It is a bit weird that they did a full Glee parody when they've already made lots of Glee references over the years, but it was still a good episode. The songs were funny.

Had Chevy Chase had throat surgery or something? His neck looks weird and he always sounds like he has a cold.

Boo doop dee doo sex.

The easy, flip answer to Chevy's neck/throat thing would be years of drug use, but I also found this in Wikipedia:
Chase narrowly escaped death by electrocution during the filming of Modern Problems in 1980. During a sequence in which Chase's character wears 'landing lights' as he dreams that he is an airplane, the current in the lights short-circuited and arced through Chase's arm, back, and neck muscles. The near-death episode caused Chase to experience a period of deep depression, as his marriage to Jacqueline had ended just prior to the start of filming.

My favourite bit was when Britta said "it's just you and me now" and then Jeff turned around and did Donald Sutherland's infamous pod person point from the 1978 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

3101.imgcache.jpg

Second fave bit was Abed's line about how he'd understand people because they'd be singing what they mean instead of making faces.

I think on the whole I liked it more than last year's as the mentally deranged character wasn't a main.

[YOUTUBE]1X6hG2u89xk#![/YOUTUBE]

I loved Troy and Abed's rap! Childish Gambino!!!

[YOUTUBE]2pmwkx1bYjU[/YOUTUBE]

boopy doopy doop boop sex

[YOUTUBE]B0M5ARXOlMc[/YOUTUBE]

Britta the mute tree FOR THOSE NEEDING MORE BRITTA IN A BODY SUIT.