Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 3 on)

All that needs to happen is that when it returns, it's not on at 8PM again. If it follows any of the other shows in that Thursday lineup, the numbers will shoot up. But 8PM is the suicide slot.

Yeah, I have to make myself remember to start watching tV that early EVERY TIME.

It really only matters if Nielsen people start watching the show, the rest of us LITERALLY don't matter. The entire rest of the country and WORLD could be watching a show but if those few phantom Nielsen people aren't watching IT'S OVER.

SO they finally gave Shirley an actual storyline that didn't involve religion or her children, so that was good. Abed as Batman is always amusing. Not enough Britta (or Pierce, and why is Chang even a regular character at this point?)

Chang is a regular character because his agent reminded the producers that he's a bigass star now thanks to the Hangover movies.

BIG CHEDDAR!

I love the way Community doesn't do the normal sitcom situations NORMALLY.

Good episode!

The big coincidence was a big predictable coincidence!

I thought we'd finally find out more about Shirley's old drinking days (remember that episode where we found out she had drinking days?). I wonder if they ever will explore that, because it would make her a lot more interesting and well rounded.

Anyway, good Annie Acting and Troy Tantrums... "This scene was a challenge for all involved", I want to listen to that whole commentary.

Oh and the return of the original campus security man!

The part where the dudes do a foosball schtick with the soccer ball was great. I liked how scared the landlord was, and Abed's head tild peeking in on him.

Very good episode and for once Shirley did not annoy me. When Jeff said that about how he liked her better this way, it was like he was speaking for me. Hahahaha.

I LOVED THIS EPISODE SO MUCH I SHIVERED AND CALLED IT DADDY.

Batman. Anime. Making fun of Germans. IT HAD EVERYTHING.

If Jim Parsons can get an Emmy, than Danny Pudi should be next, because he's BETTER.

Sheldon guy is barely even acting. He's almost exactly the same in real life, except he doesn't have UNNAMED MENTAL ILLNESS/Arseburgers.

Danny Pudi on the other hand is an excellent actor, who's very sociable and not even an Arab in real life. How's that for acting?

IT'S COMING BACK I TELL YOU I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONE...S. It only needs another season of episodes and they can sell it in syndication. I'd bet NBC is willing to limp along and let them do whatever they want since they will make some money after the fact.