Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (season 3 on)

IMMMMMO, they should try to figure out how to make Community more successful instead of getting new crappier shows :rwmad:

So they'll burn off the remaining episodes in some obscure timeslot and there will be no season four and Gillian Jacobs will never win her "best lead actress in a comedy" Emmy. GREAT.

Hopefully that new Chelsea Handler show will tank quickly, and then Community can be right back on Thursday nights where it was, only at a different time.

Which would be better, because it never should have been the 8PM anchor show. It will do better with 30 Rock or The Office as a lead-in. I HOPE.

A person at the network said "Community" is expected back at some point, but that the network is "considering our options" with the Maria Bellow detective drama "Prime Suspect." The series is not canceled and will continue to air new episodes for now, the person said.

HOO-HAH!

I like Chelsea Handler's Chelsea Lately show, but I just don't see her as being all that funny most of the time. She does well making fun of celebrities, but her after lately show SUCKS ASS. I had no idea they were pulling Community for some shit she's in. :rwmad:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU EGGS. 8/7pm is a shitty time slot for a show like Community. Who wants to start watching TV that early anyway?

While this episode didn't have as many laughs as the past few weeks I still thought it was really good and REALLY well acted and I'm sorry but I would totally hug Britta for 12 hours BECAUSE SHE'S SO FUCKING NICE.

So the Dean turned into Dan Harmon there. It was a good episode, but anyone watching because they'd been told "THIS COOL SHOW I WATCH IS GOING TO BE CANCELLED, PLEASE WATCH" was probably a bit confused.

Annie looked hot with her hair like that.

I liked the Troy/Britta but I wish they'd take it a bit further.

TV Ratings Thursday: ‘X Factor,’ ‘Person Of Interest,’ ‘Mentalist,’ ‘Whitney,’ ‘The Office’ Hit Lows On An Up & Down Night - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Ratings were up a tenth of a point, which means jack squat -- I'm shocked at how few total viewers are watching NBC in general. They really are in the toilet...one caveat is that some local stations around the country were showing NFL football games in primetime, including NYC, so that would partially explain the lower numbers.

Agreed on Two and a Half Men, it's been garbage since day one. I think lazy people were used to watching Everybody Loves Raymond Mondays at 9, and after Raymond ended they just kept going to CBS out of habit on Monday nights, and they use TAAHM as some kind of nightlight.

But I must admit, in the last year I've become a Big Bang Theory fan. BUT I ALWAYS WATCH COMMUNITY LIVE AND BIG BANG LATER.

Rich Folks Love Modern Family

The median income of its adults 18-49 viewership is $83,000, the highest of any network entertainment show in prime time. The Office, Parenthood, and Parks and Rec are right behind (their viewers all have a median income of $78,000).
Rich People Love Modern Family, Part 2

The ABC comedy also has the highest average rating among adults 18-49 who make more than $100,000 per year: 13.6. The second- and third-place shows — Two and a Half Men (9.0) and New Girl (8.2) — are far behind.
WHAT ABOUT COMMUNITY? ONLY BROKE PEOPLE LIKE IT?