Dragon Age: Origins

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I'm ...getting this game now.

10-70 kbs/s for 7.69gb....
I'll let you know in a week how I feel about it.

it's definately keeping my usb linksys wifi warm.

Weevil

Morrigan left me! :wah!:

Weevil

^I love that place. Again, Oghren was a pleasant surprise.

As for the expansions, I'd like to emphasize that they should continue from where the story ended. I'll elaborate once you've finished.

I guess I started playing at just the right time if there is more content on the way.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've been looking all over for Oghren, but haven't found him yet. Orzammar is a little confusing, I"m not sure what I should do first, or which side I should take.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was thinking I'd back Harrowmont so I can fight in the proving grounds.

Weevil

I can't stop giggling at the dwarven thugs and cutpurses.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm killing them all over the place.

Seph

Retired Account
bump 4 cassie

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh.. you're having another of your crap flood episodes.

Seph

Retired Account
Blaararraarahhhhhhhh kendo splag

Seph

Retired Account
maybe

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Arghhh... Branka is a bitch! I completely out of potions and she went right after my healer. :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Mistake #1 Using my healer to attack Branka (she totally ignored Wynne as long as Wynne didn't use any of her attack spells against her).

Mistake #2 Letting Branka use a Lyrium vein! There were three of her!

SUCCESS! All my party got killed except Wynne, so had her cast that one spell I totally forgot she had that makes all the enemies confused.. anyway Wynne kicked the last Golem's ass, then just had her run around using up as many Lyrium veins as she could. Then had her revive Alistair, kept healing him til she could revive my character, then just kept up the healing plus had Alistair use a Lyrium vein so he'd get some stamina back.

Weevil

Congrats. I didn't know they could use the Lyrium like that. What's next for you?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm gonna do some side quests before I go to the Landsmeet. I found Sten's sword, now I need to do Wynne's quest, plus finish up some stuff over in the elf temple that I missed the first time.