Let's talk about Star Trek, Deep Space Nine (9)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
O'BRIEN TORE HIS PANTS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought they mentioned Data being a robot (or android) pretty much every episode. Did S think he was just an autistic man with jaundice?

JIMMYBANG

Well Sedated
Are Robots, and Androids different when it comes to anatomically correctness, or is it just up to the creator of either?

I heard Worf loves to give to Data cause he can handle it rough.

Seph

Retired Account
He also played Kurn Worfs brother.

SAUSAGEMAN

Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night, Inquisition, and In The Pale Moonlight in the same evening.
#dark

The roomy was ranting at the bad writing in Inquisition, even after the point where Jadzia told Julian to shut up, because he thought everyone was acting out of character. He didn't see the holodeck twist coming, even though it was really obvious?

Seph

Retired Account
Your roomy is trektarded.

CaptainWacky

It's obvious to people who have watched a lot of Star Trek and know all about the holodeck but I guess a "normal" person might not see it coming?

SAUSAGEMAN

Yeah, he just thought it was the normal Trek inconsistent characterisation that just fits whatever the current situation warrants. He couldn't see that it was actually the "character is whisked of to an elaborate ruse in the holodeck" trope because he doesn't speak fluent Trek, even though he had been exposed to it previously, in say The Search.

SAUSAGEMAN

Watching Valiant and Profit and Lace on the same night is very psychically difficult.

I realised that Grand Nagus Zek was on Gossip Girl, though, so that's a thing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wallace Shawn is in EVERYthing. He has to fund those odd avant garde plays he writes somehow.

I find myself skipping the Ferengi episodes EXCEPT Little Green Men, Business as Usual and The Magnificent Ferengi. Those three rock my socks.

CaptainWacky

AND House of Quark if you count that as a Ferengi episode although really it's more of a Quark episode but THEN AGAIN you apparently count Little Green Men as a Ferengi episode EVEN THOUGH it's not really anymore Ferengi focused than House of Quark so maybe you just hate House of Quark I DON'T KNOW. :rwmad:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
House of Quark is a Klingon episode and you know it's a Klingon episode.

8048.imgcache.jpg