Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Maybe they can both appear as animals/bugs. Smokey was the deadly things like the crazy tree shaking polar bears and the spiders, and Jacob was the nice animals like the horse and the dog.

Vincent seemed to have been living with Rose and Bernard in the past, and I doubt Jacob would have wanted to waste three years incarnated as a dog with those boring fuckers.

SPOILERS FOR DR LINUS START HERE BITCHES!

Wow.. this was the kind of episode I've been waiting for. TOMTREK WILL BE PLEASED.

CHEESE CURDS.

Not a very action packed episode but that is OK with me. Ben redeemed himself, Jack understands that he has a purpose, maybe Richard believes he hasn't been forsaken (and still has a purpose), and Hurley dreamed of cheese curds. I was glad they explained how Ben isn't on the island in the sideways world, and his dad isn't a douche bag either!

Anyone think that maybe because Ben made the honorable choice in the flash sideways that he was redeemed in the island world? He chose Alex's future over his own, then he was given the choice between good and evil on the island and he chose good.

i thought it was more sideways world is the opposite of island world, which is why he picked alex over the island.

it could be redeeming though, and as for his picking good, he'll probably turn soon :P

i like the sound of DOCTOR linus though.

I haven't noticed anything in the side world that would make me think it was the opposite of the island world. Different, yes.. but very similar in many ways.

OMFG WHERE IS TOMTREK?

Alex wasn't in enough scenes! But it was a good episode anyway, I loved Ben and Arzt plotting to overthrow the principal and Ben remaking his decision to sacrifice Alex and save himself from season four, inverted. Glad Richard didn't die,

ALEX

Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex Alex

ALLEEXXXX

ALEX

MOTHERFUCKING ALEX

ALEX

YES

GOOD EPISODE

You should let your eyes go blurry while the credits are on. I never notice who's going to be in the episodes!

YES! I'm glad they mentioned Nikki and Paulo without actually making us see Nikki and Paulo!

That school is collecting Losties! Artz, Ben, Alex and Locke, but did anyone else notice a Walt lookalike walking past the table when Alex and Ben were in the library? Reminded me of that advert with Hurley again.

Anyway, really good ep, really good acting and a nice range of happenings.

i also liked that episode. there's only 9 left, only 9 left to go. somewhere in here we're going to have to see a polar bear eat the smoke monster then shit out hurley who's all like "dude" and then bursts into a pile of ash (not powder, ash) after which zombie charlie swings by on a vine, snorts all the ash (not powder), then swings away doing the tarzan yodel.

only then will the series be complete.

What the fuck happened to Harold Perrineau? His character isn't in the alternate universe?

For that matter, where is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLT!

Michael Emmerson is such a fine fucking actor, the others get all the praise, but he fucking killed in this.

Best episode of the season for me