Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

SPOILERS FOR RECON START HERE MOFOS :rwmad:

Sawyer and Miles = Cagney and Lacey!

Sawyer gave Charlotte some chocolate before dinner. Since sideways Sawyer is a cop, I guess that means he'll have to take Kate in. I'm getting anxious to find out what's going to happen when all the Losties start getting together.

Fuck.. most of the episode vanished from my memory. OH.. I still can't decide if Widmore is a good guy or a bad guy. I guess that since he wants to capture smokey he's at least partially a good guy, but he is still a douche for sending the freighter to wipe out everyone on the island. Maybe he wants to take smokey's place. I DON'T KNOW.

I watched Lost last night. Now I can say I've seen it. Twice. Perhaps I'll watch it from here on out and just enjoy this ending and try to be all "WTF" through it all.

I watched Lost last night. Now I can say I've seen it. Twice. Perhaps I'll watch it from here on out and just enjoy this ending and try to be all "WTF" through it all.

I haven't seen any episodes but I've been reading the spoilers here and episode summaries so I don't know i I'll ever bother watching Lost from beginning to end. I'll probably just read about the finale and the big mystery of the island here.

GOOD EPISODE.

I like cop Sawyer and Miles. I'd watch that show. I also like how Widmore's all up in things WHAT'S IN THE LOCKED ROOM MAYBE IT'S A POLAR BEAR.

And holy SHIT does Rebecca Mader scrub up well.

Why did Sawyer help Kate escape at the airport?!! Maybe he thought her freckles were too cute for jail.

I imagine it was just easier to let her go than capturing her and having her way "WELL THE PERSON WHO CAUGHT ME WAS ON THE SAME FLIGHT AS I WAS FROM AUSTRALIA" and them all going "why were you in Australia, Jim?"

ahh, good point tomtrek, well played. i agree that the miles and jim cop show would be hugely entertaining, but only because we know them from lost - if it were a show out of the blue with those two characters, it may have gotten lost in the shuffle (omg).

after the finale i kinda wanna watch it all over again, although that is a lot of tv. we'll see, won't we?

Really liked this ep and really liked UnLocke. I prefer him over the original. It's kind of funny, he's basically everything Locke wanted to be. Decisive, wily and popular. Poor old Locke.

Miles was a bit stalkerish pulling Sawyer's credit card details. Half expected him to say "I thought there were no secrets between us... I GUESS I WAS WRONG!"

And yeah, Charlotte looked amazing. Or the many layers of foundation on her face did, anyway.

The Sawyer cop show was so much copied from Miami Vice its unreal, I'm surprised there was no Phil Collins soundtrack.

My theory.

Widmore actually is a good guy, his enemy is Ben, who although can sometimes be sythpathetic, was subject to the same treatment that made Claire and Syeid evil.

Jacob said someone was coming to the island that Jack had to help get there, when Jack smashed the lighthouse mirrors, Jacob said he would get there anyway, Widmore is the man Jacob was talking about.

Jacob never spoke to Ben, because Ben was evil, the opposite of evil is good, and Widmore is opposite to Ben.

I usually love the Sawyer episodes, but this one felt unsatisfying for some reason I cant quite put my finger on.

Maybe the parallel connections between the different cast members are starting to feel a little contrived now.

Will we tune in next week and find that Nikki and Paulo are Hurley's PAs?

so in the alt timeline / miles-ford cop show scenes, did anyone else see Charlie's brother asking, "Hey, have you seen my brother, he was arrested at the airport on a drug charge?" and James just goes, "Sorry, not my department."?

huh? anyone? wasn't that awesome?!?!?

Yeah, it was one of those things that's interesting, but then there's no follow up so you forget about it. I guess here Charlie's the bad brother and Liam is the good one (I know Charlie had drugs on him in the original universe as well, but his brother was a serious druggy, wasn't he?).

Yeah, it was one of those things that's interesting, but then there's no follow up so you forget about it. I guess here Charlie's the bad brother and Liam is the good one (I know Charlie had drugs on him in the original universe as well, but his brother was a serious druggy, wasn't he?).

In the OT, Liam had been a serious druggy (and got Charlie into it) but reformed and was living a clean life with his daughter in Sydney. Charlie was there trying to convince him to make a comeback in LA before the original 815, but Liam chose his daughter over his old life.

(I know Charlie had drugs on him in the original universe as well, but his brother was a serious druggy, wasn't he?).

I'm pretty sure the reason Charlie was in Australia was to meet his now clean brother (who now had a family), and try and get the band back together because Charlie was into the drugs again.

So I don't think it's that different.